đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

TheCureinMalibu
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

Yeah we already discussed that, it's false, also more artists sold out bigger stadiums

Shady Music Facts cancelled. 

But well probs for Katy selling out a date, the capacity for the show should be at like 13-15k.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ViviLittleM
1 minute ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

Shady Music Facts cancelled. 

But well probs for Katy selling out a date, the capacity for the show should be at like 13-15k.

I read somewhere that it was pre-sales only lmao

TheCureinMalibu
Just now, ViviLittleM said:

I read somewhere that it was pre-sales only lmao

:air: so she could actually open those sections and sell them all?

ViviLittleM
2 minutes ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

:air: so she could actually open those sections and sell them all?

idk, don't think so

ViviLittleM
1 minute ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

hey @ViviLittleM the fvcking katy cats change it to "fastest" selling tickets.

Do you know how fast the Born This Way Ball sold in the Korea's date?

lmao they're mess

no sorry

TheCureinMalibu
Just now, ViviLittleM said:

lmao they're mess

no sorry

now they're gagging all over it lmaoooo. Just tragic, so tragic.

ViviLittleM
5 minutes ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

now they're gagging all over it lmaoooo. Just tragic, so tragic.

The fact that her promoter still didn't send more boxscores to be out:saladga: I guess every boxscores from Europe & Oceania will come out, maybe Asia & South America too but not sure.

TheCureinMalibu
2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

The fact that her promoter still didn't send more boxscores to be out:saladga: I guess every boxscores from Europe & Oceania will come out, maybe Asia & South America too but not sure.

never mind i found Coldplay hold the records for the fastest-selling tickets in seconds with 45,000 seats.

http://www.koogle.tv/media/news/coldplay-concert-tickets-sell-out-instantly-in-seoul-korea/

ArtGagaPop

I really miss tracking a single from gaga, it's been almost a year now since the cure:giveup:. I really hope she is doing alot better already and the bloodpop collab is coming soon in time for the summer :ohno:

ArtGagaPop

Imagine gaga releaseing the bloodpop song as a single in a few months along with a video, promote it a bit at some talk shows and at the same time talk about ASIB. Maybe also a the voice peformance or something bigger for the song. Then start the promo tour for ASIB and release one of those songs to radio along with a video in late summer/fall. After the movie promo is done, shoot a few videos for LG6, start the las vegas residency and finish LG6 in the winter. Then lead single release and peformance at the 2019 grammys and the album a month or so after, also with the bloodpop song on the album so it will already have great streaming numbers from the start :firega:

TheCureinMalibu
1 minute ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Imagine gaga releaseing the bloodpop song as a single in a few months along with a video, promote it a bit at some talk shows and at the same time talk about ASIB. Maybe also a the voice peformance or something bigger for the song. Then start the promo tour for ASIB and release one of those songs to radio along with a video in late summer/fall. After the movie promo is done, shoot a few videos for LG6, start the las vegas residency and finish LG6 in the winter. Then lead single release and peformance at the 2019 grammys and the album a month or so after, also with the bloodpop song on the album so it will already have great streaming numbers from the start :firega:

I want it now. :poot:

23 hours ago, Thrasher said:

The fact that plenty of main popstars (Rihanna, Madonna, Kesha, Katy Perry) have postponed or cancelled dates recently makes Gaga appear less worse :laughga:

Erm what has Madonna cancelled? There were no cancelled shows during RHT and fyi, Madonna has only cancelled 16 shows during 35+ year career.

15 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

The Born This Way Ball Seoul was the 2nd most attended event at the stadium w/ 52,000 people behind Michael Jackson's show in 1999 w/ 63,000

According to who? Sticky & Sweet did happen you know...

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived