Featured Posts

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kimblue
32 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

so are we in a blackout era or? :oprah: 

i really think she's been recording since the cancellation

Could be, but I kind of think she’s mostly been at that treatment facility.

Andrea B

I'm tired of the rep era, its so boring:toofunny: . The era started so well but now she's just promoting her expensive tour  :triggered:

I get that she doesn't want to be in the spotlight anymore but what about the fans? she just gave us 3 magazines and one good video and left. We are literally spending our money on her, she doesn't owe us anything but at least one live interview would be good:toofunny: or a performance on Ellen, she knows we enjoy those performances :toofunny: . She's just giving us expensive merch and expensive tickets for her tour. omg I'm starting to dislike Taylor :giveup: , at the end of the day she's an entertainer and she's not entertaining anybody.

the fanbase freaks out everytime Taylor posts a selfie, because we're that BORED

ryanripley
6 minutes ago, Andree said:

I'm tired of the rep era, its so boring:toofunny: . The era started so well but now she's just promoting her expensive tour  :triggered:

I get that she doesn't want to be in the spotlight anymore but what about the fans? she just gave us 3 magazines and one good video and left. We are literally spending our money on her, she doesn't owe us anything but at least one live interview would be good:toofunny: or a performance on Ellen, she knows we enjoy those performances :toofunny: . She's just giving us expensive merch and expensive tickets for her tour. omg I'm starting to dislike Taylor :giveup: , at the end of the day she's an entertainer and she's not entertaining anybody.

the fanbase freaks out everytime Taylor posts a selfie, because we're that BORED

suddenly the PI era seems as promoted as BTW

honestly, i feel bad for her fans

the reputation era is how fans think joanne was promoted

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Scathach
48 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

so are we in a blackout era or? :oprah: 

i really think she's been recording since the cancellation

I thought she was in LA secretly reshooting ASIB :oprah:

ryanripley
1 minute ago, darkness said:

I thought she was in LA secretly reshooting ASIB :oprah:

no :ladyhaha: 

Thrasher

If you could give a video to a song back in its times to improve its chart run and everything, will you give a video to DWUW or to The Cure?

#insomniatime #bored :ladyhaha:

“Come over, when you’re sober”

ryanripley
Just now, Thrasher said:

If you could give a video to a song back in its times to improve its chart run and everything, will you give a video to DWUW or to The Cure?

The Cure

DWUW would have been a stain

TheRoof
Just now, Thrasher said:

La Cura :trollga:

BitchMeToothe****.gif :ladyhaha:

bloody g

Something is coming, or at least Gaga got very inspired by those pictures. I'm sure we will know more about it in the future.

Also doesn't look related to ASIB so we will see.

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

DonnieDarko
50 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

Something is coming, or at least Gaga got very inspired by those pictures. I'm sure we will know more about it in the future.

Also doesn't look related to ASIB so we will see.

Or maybe she just loved the view she had at that beach. Twitter already established that 30 miles away there is a chronic pain treatment facility. 

IAmNotHere1997
3 hours ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

omg :rip:

How can u close a twitter account? For real, they are tragiccc. I cringe every time on every single post "Congratulations, ? ❤"

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived