charts

ALL Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Doncho
41 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

reputation on the other hand has only 11 consecutive weeks in the top 10

1 - 1 - 1 - 3 - 2 - 2 - 1 - 3 - 6 - 5 - 9 - 13 - 14

Yeah "only". And Gaga cant even make it to 3 consecutive weeks in her latest albums :awkney:

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheCureinMalibu
Just now, Doncho said:

Yeah "only". And Gaga cant even make it to 3 consecutive weeks in her latest albums :awkney:

Welp that for Taylor's standards. Every Taylor's album (except Debut) have had spent more than 18 consecutive weeks in the top 10.

Fearless (52 weeks)

Speak Now (18 weeks)

Red (18 weeks)

1989 (52 weeks)

I mean... That's fvcking strong.

Runway
20 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

just watched The Greatest Showman.. and OMG King Hugh did THAT.. 

the Big Production, the music, the visuals.. :giveup:

can ASIB be that GRAND..? now I get why the slayage of the soundtrack.

ASIB is all about the love story tho

Baepsae
9 minutes ago, Runway said:

ASIB is all about the love story tho

I truly hope it has inspirational songs and not just love songs

evp1grv.gif

IAmNotHere1997
33 minutes ago, Doncho said:

This was strictly about Taylor and reputation's performance comparing it with her previous releases

TheRoof

Spotify Update :

The Cure: 196.969.222 (+216.408)

Million Reasons: 191.865.229 (+378.826)

Joanne (Piano Version): 2.230.372 (+60.280)

Doncho
28 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

This was strictly about Taylor and reputation's performance comparing it with her previous releases

I knooow but still... :laughga:

Also I finally have Spotify... listening to This is: Lady Gaga

Gagalvaro
2 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

Spotify Update :

OMG Million Reasons:giveup:

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

2 hours ago, DonnieDarko said:

@you, @nick4bty and all of our beloved liddos - dancing, execrcising and even physical activity is not only not dangerous for people with fibromyalgia but it is also prescribed and suggested by the doctors as a great way to heal. Of course it has to be reasonable.

Being exhausted and not taking enough rest along with stress/ptsd/alcohol/drugs/eating badly is when fibro is attacking with full force.

Form what I was told, this disease, when in relapse, is pretty easy to deal with, at least the severe pain is. The real problem is chronic mild pain.

Yes, exercise helps people with fibromyalgia, but the level of exercise must be controlled, and adjusted when the symptoms flare-up.  This is not very practical on tour, when pain flares-up due to too much physical activity in one show and you should cut back the activity for a while.  The next show's approaching and you're stuck, and may even have to cancel shows.

From the Mayo Clinic about exercise and fibro:

"It's crucial to pace yourself. If you do too much on your good days, you may have more bad days. If an exercise causes you increased pain for more than two hours, reduce the time or intensity of that exercise next time."

Gaga needs to exercise to help with her fibromyalgia, but dancing on tour seems like a risky way to get that exercise.

I live outside the space time continuum.

DonnieDarko
Just now, Ronk said:

Yes, exercise helps people with fibromyalgia, but the level of exercise must be controlled, and adjusted when the symptoms flare-up.  This is not very practical on tour, when pain flares-up due to too much physical activity in one show and you should cut back the activity for a while.  The next show's approaching and you're stuck, and may even have to cancel shows.

From the Mayo Clinic about exercise and fibro:

"It's crucial to pace yourself. If you do too much on your good days, you may have more bad days. If an exercise causes you increased pain for more than two hours, reduce the time or intensity of that exercise next time.

Gaga needs to exercise to help with her fibromyalgia, but dancing on tour seems like a risky way to get that exercise.

Yeah, that’s what I’ve said. 

ryanripley

if she is going to tour again, hopefully she and her team take advantage of technology that'll help fill the gaps of dancing with maybe things like holograms or something elaborate like Paparazzi at TFBT

Fameballpaparazzi2.jpg

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

DonnieDarko
14 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

if she is going to tour again, hopefully she and her team take advantage of technology that'll help fill the gaps of dancing with maybe things like holograms or something elaborate like Paparazzi at TFBT

Fameballpaparazzi2.jpg

I really am sure she’s gonna be fine. Unless there is something we don’t know, we shouldn’t worry that much. Fibro is a bitch, right, but I’ve actually spoken face to face with people that have it and talked to a doctor that is a friend of mine and all of them basically said it’s manageable, one just have to be cautious and take care of one’s body. 

She’s taking care of her body right now, I believe she and her team know now perfectly well, it’s no joke and it has to be taken seriously but at the same time I’m sure they’re confident Gaga will do anything and everything in order to keep her body relaxed and healthy.

1 hour ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

Spotify Update :

I want Million Reasons to overtake The Cure (:nails:) so bad omg

1 hour ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

Spotify Update :

What about Poker Face? What will the order be to reach 200M streams? 

Probably TC > MR > PF, right? 

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

ArtGagaPop
4 minutes ago, Fad said:

I want Million Reasons to overtake The Cure (:nails:) so bad omg

it will any week now, talent winning :queenga:

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived