💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

LePetitGAGABLover

Dame Tu Cosita outpeaking Gaga, Katy, Taylor, and several artists on BB. Latinos continue to winvegas@2x.png

:madge:

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
C1trus

Did Cardi B's absence in IG affect her chart performance?

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

CakeLikeLG

Yesterday I was talking about someone performing Applause at the VMA's at Your Face Sounds Familiar finale. Messy as expected

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, CakeLikeLG said:

Yesterday I was talking about someone performing Applause at the VMA's at Your Face Sounds Familiar finale. Here is the video. Messy as expected

omg at him forgetting to bring the mic to this mouth :air: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Baepsae
58 minutes ago, OBEY said:

what the **** is BTS and why do they have fans?

South Korean boy group

The have fans because they can sing, rap, write their own music and produce. They're super humble and sweet and they talk about a lot of things in their music not just silly love songs. They sang about mental illnes, the problems with education :ohwell: but a lot of people won't give their music a chance because "it's just kpop" :ohwell:

And as every fandom that grew way too fast, there's a lot of very inmature teenagers that make the rest of the fandom looking like crap :messga:

Baepsae
58 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Dame Tu Cosita outpeaking Gaga, Katy, Taylor, and several artists on BB. Latinos continue to winvegas@2x.png

:madge:

I cringe at the idea of that song even existing :madge:

OBEY
5 minutes ago, Baepsae said:

South Korean boy group

The have fans because they can sing, rap, write their own music and produce. They're super humble and sweet and they talk about a lot of things in their music not just silly love songs. They sang about mental illnes, the problems with education :ohwell: but a lot of people won't give their music a chance because "it's just kpop" :ohwell:

And as every fandom that grew way too fast, there's a lot of very inmature teenagers that make the rest of the fandom looking like crap :messga:

that's me

ryanripley

mess, a woman whose music i like only has 43 monthly listeners

bless her

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Baepsae
1 minute ago, OBEY said:

that's me

Which is fine. But some people go too far. Because not listen to their music or not like them it's perfectly fine but I've seen racist comments against them which is of course unacceptable

OBEY

5 Shawn Mendes - In My Blood $0.43580.37260.33970.3075

WOW, and he is performing 2 times at the BBMAs tonight !!

OBEY
2 minutes ago, Baepsae said:

Which is fine. But some people go too far. Because not listen to their music or not like them it's perfectly fine but I've seen racist comments against them which is of course unacceptable

My brother made me listen to some Kpop group (its a girls group) and I don't know. Same for Spanish, I can't seem to get into other music than music sung in English ! Even if my mother tongue is French I hate French music :air: 

Doncho
6 minutes ago, OBEY said:

My brother made me listen to some Kpop group (its a girls group) and I don't know. Same for Spanish, I can't seem to get into other music than music sung in English ! Even if my mother tongue is French I hate French music :air: 

Sameee. And Im actually from Latin America :emma: English songs are the best for me

Stargazer

So is Gaga performing No, No, No at the BBMAs tonight ? :vegas:

Doncho
Just now, gagarihanna said:

So is Gaga performing No, No, No at the BBMAs tonight ? :vegas:

Classy-Lady-Gaga-No-Reaction-Gif.gif

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived