ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Miaou

Barbra Streisand ✓

Robert De Niro ✓

Jennifer Lawrence ✓

Sean Penn ✓

Stephen Spielberg ✓

All this oscar winners praised ASIB :giveup: I swear this better not be a huge hype create by Hollywood 

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PanPikus

Yanny. I hear Yanny. How people hear Laurel when it's Yanny?

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Monsterish

iTunes UK

2. (=) Ariana Grande - No Tears Left To Cry 

Spotify Global Top 50

5. (=) Ariana Grande - No Tears Left To Cry 

They called it flop

SH:O:OK

SpeechIess
3 hours ago, Thrasher said:

The thing that we can’t see nowadays but we’ll be able to see for sure in the future is that Gaga managed to consolidate a solid fanbase and favor thanks to her talent and her skills as a live performer prior to the streaming era. She could seem “more over” now than all her peers who tops the chart with their manufactured hits, but in some years we’ll see the GP still going to see a Lady Gaga’s concert rather than the others that came out in these last years since they won’t be able to consolidate their imagine due to this streaming era who forces you to have quick hits and quick tricks to be successful, and yes, even if the schedule for the JWT was a mess. 

I've been saying this. People ALWAYS at some point go back to artists who are solidified artistically and musically. Quick radio and streaming hits are quick for a reason. Time will show.

Judicorn

Apparently soundtracks usually get released after the movie. I hope they make an exception for ASIB so it can make the grammy deadline :pray: 

DonnieDarko
3 hours ago, Judicorn said:

Apparently soundtracks usually get released after the movie. I hope they make an exception for ASIB so it can make the grammy deadline :pray: 

That’s actually incorrect. The soundtracks are usually released the same day as the movies. Sometimes they do get released a few days earlier or later but most of the time they’re released on the same day.

DonnieDarko
8 hours ago, PanPikus said:

Yanny. I hear Yanny. How people hear Laurel when it's Yanny?

The word the voice is saying is Laurel, though. 

Miaou

The fact that Demi Lovato (13M) has more subscribers on Youtube than Gaga (10M) :rip:

I begging you for mercy lord of music :pray: please do something or open the eyes of Gaga's team and Interscope to do something about her tragic stats on Youtube :deadbanana:

ViviLittleM

The impact after The Voice:

Australia

68 (RE) Joanne

26th week in Top 100.

They need to certify it gold already!

ArtGagaPop

AVG Daily views youtube music channel ranked:
184. Lady Gaga
We better have a 911 pop music emergency soon because this is tragic :poot:

Atleast spotify is a bit better
130: Lady Gaga 
:selena:

Thrasher

All these "ASIB/LG6 is going to be...", "Will ASIB/LG6..." opinion threads, we need more concrete things and less future or conditional tenses :saladga:

“Come over, when you’re sober”

LetsGetHigh

It's Laurel. Anyone saying it's Yanny is probably an ANO fan and seriously needs some wax extraction.

ryanripley

why am i arguing with someone who thinks slapping 4 extra words on a FF2 billboard is an example of bobby's "bad" management

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Miaou
3 hours ago, ArtGagaPop said:

AVG Daily youtube music channel views ranked:
184. Lady Gaga
We better have a 911 pop music emergency soon because this is tragic :poot:

Atleast spotify is a bit better
130: Lady Gaga 
:selena:

The fact that she was #1 7 years ago and now she's at the end of the top #200 :deadbanana: 

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived