đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ArtGagaPop

I don't think gaga is "over" outside US but no, the GP is not even close as aware here how talented she is and she isn't praised here in the same way. People like her music yes and she is known by everyone. But they aren't aware of the rebranding she did with c2c, tributes, 100 MR peformances. Since 2013, the most the GP has seen outside US is maybe the Oscars/superbowl and VS. Rest have been US only.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FRANZGA

THE GREATEST SHOWMAN OST will soon reach the 1M US Pure SALES mark and 1BILLION Spotify Streams. 

when will pop girls? when will ASIB?

LGMonster95

I think fans over here worries way too much about Gaga being over when she's clearly not, everyone knows that she's not on her peak anymore but she's far away from being over, when you are truly over, you just stop having achievements, attention etc but she still has it and big and after changing every single time? How many artists nowadays can praise themselves and say that they had success every single time when they changed their style? I tell you, the very big majority of them if they change their style they'll go downhill faster then when they climbed 

nattuggla

Wow at that Clean Bandit/Demi Lovato Song being a total bop! 

nerdy-twerking-snowwhite.gif

Thrasher

The thing that we can’t see nowadays but we’ll be able to see for sure in the future is that Gaga managed to consolidate a solid fanbase and favor thanks to her talent and her skills as a live performer prior to the streaming era. She could seem “more over” now than all her peers who tops the chart with their manufactured hits, but in some years we’ll see the GP still going to see a Lady Gaga’s concert rather than the others that came out in these last years since they won’t be able to consolidate their imagine due to this streaming era who forces you to have quick hits and quick tricks to be successful, and yes, even if the schedule for the JWT was a mess. 

“Come over, when you’re sober”

Baepsae
6 minutes ago, emig09 said:

BTS songs started bleeding :giggle:

Not surprising. Kpop usually is EXTREMLY front-loaded so it's normal that the b-side tracks start falling. Even the title track is gonna start bleeding later today

Andrea B
7 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

Now maybe in the US yes. Not in the rest of the world.

well our fav is local now, but let's hope it'll change again.

she's not local lmao she's pretty big in Mexico and in Asia, Italy, Brazil, Canada and pretty much in all of the American continent: venezuela, colombia, chile, argentina, bolivia,etc

she's literally big in a whole continent aka America. 

and she's a decent artist in AUS.

SHE IS NOT LOCAL. DEAL WITH IT 

Andreu
1 hour ago, gagarihanna said:

She Loves Control >>>>> Sangria Wine

thissssssssssssssss

Like I said yesterday, the bad part is that she won't release SLC as a single anytime soon because she might not want it to overshadow the sangria

Andrea B
4 hours ago, ArtGagaPop said:

I don't think gaga is "over" outside US but no, the GP is not even close as aware here how talented she is and she isn't praised here in the same way. People like her music yes and she is known by everyone. But they aren't aware of the rebranding she did with c2c, tributes, 100 MR peformances. Since 2013, the most the GP has seen outside US is maybe the Oscars/superbowl and VS. Rest have been US only.

I live in Mexico and pretty much everyone I know, including OLD PEOPLE that are not interested in pop culture have said that Lady Gaga can sing.

even one of my aunts(she's 70) compared her to MJ. 

Lady Gaga has proven over the years with her big performances(SB, Oscars, Grammys and even the VMAS, remember that you can see all these American shows in Latin America live)  that she can sing, the GP from other countries know she's talented. 

Andrea B

Lady Gaga is still big outside the US.

for gods sake, she has 13 hits:awkney:.

Andrea B

I'm reading Gaga's page on Wikipedia and it says that the cure peaked #4 in France, is this true? 

Andreu
1 minute ago, Andree said:

I'm reading Gaga's page on Wikipedia and it says that the cure peaked #4 in France, is this true? 

If PI could go #1

ArtGagaPop
54 minutes ago, Andree said:

most likely the sales only chart 

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived