Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ryanripley
9 hours ago, dit said:

Adele got 6 top 10s in the US :stalkga: 

edit: also Gaga has more than just 18 singles. If we are going to count ALL of them (anything sent to radio is an official single apparently :poot: ). Even if only 1 format or 1 country. If we do that than Gaga actually has about 20 singles (without counting any of her Jazz singles). 

Just Dance

Poker Face

Eh Eh

Love Game 

Paparazzi

Bad Romance

Telephone

Alejandro 

Born This Way

Judas

The Edge of Glory

You and I

Mary The Night

Applause

DWUW

GUY

Til It Happens to You (was sent to AC radio so it is officially counted as a single)

Perfect Illusion

Million Reasons

Chillin (w/ Wale)

20 singles

Additionally we could push things and consider Joanne a single since it was sent to Italian Radio. We can also consider Your Song a single since it was sent to French radio stations and a few others I believe. We can also consider Dance In The Dark a single since it was one in Australia. :firega:  So we can sort of say she has a total of 23 singles which makes things look a tiny bit better because for some reason anything under 20 singles is disturbing me lol.

she has more music videos than singles (not including YS, Joanne and DITD) :wtfga:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bloody g
1 minute ago, darkness said:

Suicide Squad was a success even though it was trash 

Suicide Squad had more hype and more actors, Venom is already garbage. Maybe it will open #1 but it won't last

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Americano

imma need more bloodpop posts from gaga today or tomorrow to hint at friday’s surprise release :selena:

Americano
45 minutes ago, Naufri said:

Venom will do well I think, but I can't see both movies aiming for the same audience.

there’s a new Halloween movie coming out close to Venom that I think will take away from it’s audience which may help us 

Supersonic
12 hours ago, ryanripley said:

listen to the glee version so she doesn't get a penny :queenga:

Madonna still gets coins if you listen to glee versions. There's a thing called songwriting royalities :poot:

Supersonic

Two consecutive green updates for Ariallah and she still has a 54% lead. And y'all were like cackling as soon as the first red update came in lol.

Great iTunes performance, great spotify performance, if radio jumps on it, it's 100% here to stay. Also currently predicted to debut at #2 with only 20 points off from #1.

It's also set to reach 100M views in 9 or less days (with 7,5M daily views after the initial hype), which is gonna place it in 21 - 25 region of videos that reached 100M the fastest.

ryanripley
8 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Madonna still gets coins if you listen to glee versions. There's a thing called songwriting royalities :poot:

listen to the glee version not uploaded by official accounts* 

Supersonic
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

listen to the glee version not uploaded by official accounts* 

She still gets them if they're claimed by YouTube copyright. Some fanuploaded lyrics videos have ads on them, but not because the uploader monetized it. The record label requested it, and the ad coins are going straight to their pockets. That's why fan uploaded videos also count for RIAA. :selena:

Muche86

My local radio station Bayern 3 in Germany played today 3 Lady Gaga songs. 

4.17 am  MTN

8.43 am Pokerface

And now 1.20 pm Paparazzi 

:excited2:

Normal is 1 song a day

She's coming....:giggle::D

LuvitLevit
11 hours ago, SexyBat said:

Artist with their singles (including collab) :

Rihanna : 62 singles - 31 US top 10 

Nicki Minaj : 46 singles - 16 US top 10 

Beyoncé : 35 singles - 17 US top 10

Adele : 10 singles - 5 US top 10

Katy Perry : 19 singles - 14 US top 10

Shakira : 41 singles - 5 US top 10

Taylor Swift : 44 singles - 20 US top 10

Britney Spears : 44 singles - 11 US top 10

Christina Aguilera : 36 singles - 15 US top 10

Mariah Carey : 68 singles - 27 US top 10

Madonna : 75 singles - 38 US top 10 

Whitney Houston : 57 singles - 23 US top 10

Janet Jackson : 78 singles - 27 US top 10 

Lady Gaga : 18 singles - 14 US top 10 

Gaga has the best ratio among the mains pop girls when it comes with singles/US top 10. So she isn't struggling at all. The problem is that she released less singles than everyone. But the most impressive thing about Gaga is that she has only 1 COLLAB in her top 10 singles. Every others pop girls have many more collabs.

So imagine if Gaga jumps on collabs like everyone is doing today whew 

3 words; quality over quantity.  While Gaga does not have the most, her work over all has been successful with the high majority of her singles landing in the top 10.

Doncho

NO WAY in the world ASIB is beating Venom, and Im fine with that. I just want an acclaimed movie, great soundtrack, and maybe some noms :lolly:

ryanripley

the only way i would care about competition with Venom is if ASIB was also a superhero movie from WB that are directly competing lol

as long as the movie turns a profit, doesn't tank and she isn't dragged then i'm fine

i never expected it to be a huge successful movie on a Marvel/The Greatest Showman scale the moment it was announced but i hope they did a good enough job for it to be a success

TheRoof

BIllboard hot 100 prediction 

1. Drake - Nice For What (441 points)

2. Ariana Grande - No Tears Left To Cry (421 points) :giveup:

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived