Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ryanripley
3 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Also think  about the fact how „old will the new music be” if it’s going to be released in 2019. Anyway...

omg

djws wasn't joking about ARTPOP's little sister :selena:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andrea B
16 hours ago, dit said:

I was just referring to Joanne. Andre and I had a discussion a few days ago and he had mentioned that Joanne was close to 2M SPS in the US which is not the case. 

Yeah I think their ARTPOP numbers are not too far to be fair. They seem pretty logical. 

I made a mistake, MR is kinda close to 2m in the US SPS, not Joanne. I know it won't cross 2m 

4 minutes ago, Andree said:

I made a mistake, MR is kinda close to 2m in the US SPS, not Joanne. I know it won't cross 2m 

This makes sense! :heart:  You had almost made me believe it reached 2M and I was so shook :giveup: I was about to make a atrl account and drag the Katycats in their own base with those stats :cryga::ladyhaha: 

5 hours ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

Why does it seem like the thirst for a Telephone continuation is at an all time high in the twittersphere? It's not just little monsters who want it anymore it seems like even Beyonce fans and GP want it. Like one tweet by a Beyhive member had thousands of retweets and likes thirsting for a continuation :giveup: 

Give us hat thing tat we love Gaga & Beyonce plz :cryga: 

6 hours ago, ryanripley said:

omg

djws wasn't joking about ARTPOP's little sister :selena:

OMG *SCREAMING in flop* :cryga: 

Andrea B

I'm kinda bored so....

Born This Way> The Fame Monster> Joanne> ARTPOP > The fame

giphy.gif 

DonnieDarko
16 minutes ago, Andree said:

I'm kinda bored so....

giphy.gif 

You're not only bored, you're also incorrect, but whatevs. It's not like having a good taste is a universal thing.

:reductive:

Andrea B
15 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

You're not only bored, you're also incorrect, but whatevs. It's not like having a good taste is a universal thing.

:reductive:

anyway TFM out-impacted 

Miaou

The Greatest Showman soundtrack matches an Official UK Chart record this week previously held only by Adele.

The cast recording of the hit musical film scores an eleventh week at Number 1 on the Official Albums Chart today; the joint-longest consecutive run at the top in 30 years, along with Adele’s 21 in 2011.

http://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/the-greatest-showman-soundtrack-equals-adele-s-massive-uk-chart-record__22377/

This is crazy :giveup: One more week and it will surpass 21 :giveup: The door is open for ASIB now :giveup: I hope it's a sign that musical films are the new trend in the industry :tony: Cmon you can do it ASIB :selena::gaycat:

Irrelevant
1 hour ago, Andree said:

I'm kinda bored so....

Born This Way > ARTPOP > Joanne > The Overrated Monster = The Fame

giphy.gif 

Taste

giphy.gif 

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Andreu
2 hours ago, Andree said:

I'm kinda bored so....