Has Gaga ever made you cry?

The Bling

Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
highbythebeach

This 

And the performance (which I can't find rn) at the JWT when she says similar things right before performing edge of glory 

When I went to the BTWBall I cried when she first came out and then again throughout the show lmaoo

Nope, but i usually don't cry to songs, there are 2-3 exceptions, but those hit me in the right moment. 

Sound of Music and Superbowl beacuse I was so proud, such triumphant moments for her. The Cure did too actually because my mom was sick in the hospital at the time. 

Mr Peeps

Her performance of The Edge Of Glory at the Ziggo Dome with all the flashlights of all the fans + the heavenly vocals :tony:

A Hybrid

Not really, but I’m a post American Horror Story fan and she never visited my country since then, idk what happens live

Funny story I once cried because we had to go somewhere else instead of a Justin Timberlake concert

No family’s safe when I sashay

NIGHTCRAWLER

I don't cry often, like really. But I remember back in 2012 I think, there was a video of her at the BTWB talking I dont remember what she was saying I think it was in Brazil and she was crying I think anyway my heart broke.

Edit: I found it bit.ches 

Clarence

yes. her super bowl performance. not on the first watch but like the 54th time watching from an audience's phone and hearing the GP cheer for her on the biggest stage in the world flying through the air. I just had a moment of realizing how far shes gotten and how she's bounced back after ARTPOP and I AM TEARING UP RIGHT NOW **** :selena:.

Archived