đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 WILL be out in 2018

theahsfan

Featured Posts

Free My Mind
18 hours ago, darkness said:

More seriously, when they used #2018radioisours, it was when ASIB was still set for a May release. Maybe they wanted to release lg6 in fall which can’t happen now as they won’t release both lg6 and the movie at the same time. 

If we don’t get the lead in March-May, we aren’t getting lg6 in 2018.

I always see people say 'they won't release both at the same time' but never see anybody justify it with a reason... it's not like ASIB and LG6 are competing projects.. ones a movie ones an album

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Scathach
1 minute ago, Free My Mind said:

I always see people say 'they won't release both at the same time' but never see anybody justify it with a reason... it's not like ASIB and LG6 are competing projects.. ones a movie ones an album

Because the movie has its own soundtrack and it would be dumb to release them at the same time.

Free My Mind
Just now, darkness said:

Because the movie has its own soundtrack and it would be dumb to release them at the same time.

I don't see why? movie soundtracks don't compete with regular albums, ASIB's soundtrack isn't going to be promoted like an album, it might have 1 single if that.

ryanripley
4 minutes ago, darkness said:

the soundtrack won't come out until late august/october and LG6 can happen in march/april/may and it would still be enough time

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Scathach
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

the soundtrack won't come out until late august/october and LG6 can happen in march/april/may and it would still be enough time

I know. That's why I said in another reply that if the lead single isn't coming in March/April we are not getting LG6 this year.

Scathach
6 minutes ago, Free My Mind said:

I don't see why? movie soundtracks don't compete with regular albums, ASIB's soundtrack isn't going to be promoted like an album, it might have 1 single if that.

But Gaga has to promote her movie. She likely has to do talk shows etc. to promote it. She won't promote both the movie and the album at the same time.

ryanripley
Just now, darkness said:

I know. That's why I said in another reply that if the lead single isn't coming in March/April we are not getting LG6 this year.

or it could come after ASIB in mid/late october

Scathach
3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

or it could come after ASIB in mid/late october

Or november. Maybe. 

ryanripley
Just now, TeenIdle said:

It won't be a Glory. It'll be a Britney Jean :poot:

zyksn7F.gif

Lady Rah Rah

As much as I want new music, I really, really want her to rest first. After she postponed the European tour late last year it was clear how much pain she was in. 

Chromatica will live on forever.

Linus Gaga

I guess lg6 will come after the jwt , and the joanne mv is a beautiful ending for the joanne era

Hit me a message and say hi !

31 minutes ago, queengaga17 said:

As much as I want new music, I really, really want her to rest first. After she postponed the European tour late last year it was clear how much pain she was in. 

I don't think that's how fibromyalgia works. From what I've read, I don't think resting a lot will have any effect on if/when fibromyalgia flares up. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I think exercise is supposed to actually relieve symptoms.  

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘąt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Free My Mind
1 hour ago, darkness said:

But Gaga has to promote her movie. She likely has to do talk shows etc. to promote it. She won't promote both the movie and the album at the same time.

I literally see that as an advantage not a disadvantage

It means she doesn't have to do two promo tours, she can kill two birds with one stone by promoting both projects

Archived