💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

achievement

Recording Academy quoting Gaga

Rifek

Featured Posts

If gaga doesn't win at least one grammy, it'll be like a slap in the face tbh. 

They use her image as a way to promote the show but pay dust in accolades - not to mention how hard gaga has worked within this last year and a half. 

This might sound totally biased but I honestly believe no artist works harder than her.

tea spilled. :) 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nswain1110
29 minutes ago, LGQOP said:

that picture they used is ugly but slaaay

LOL I was thinking the same thing - they could have chosen from thousands of pics and they literally chose the worst one! 

We'll take the promo though ;-) 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

nswain1110
13 minutes ago, mamo said:

They use her image as a way to promote the show but pay dust in accolades - not to mention how hard gaga has worked within this last year and a half. 

This might sound totally biased but I honestly believe no artist works harder than her.

If she loses to Kesha, I won't be mad.

If she loses to anyone else (especially Ginger Toad) I'm flipping over the coffee table. 

4 minutes ago, nswain1110 said:

If she loses to Kesha, I won't be mad.

If she loses to anyone else (especially Ginger Toad) I'm flipping over the coffee table. 

oh yh I don't mind gaga losing to Kesha as I'm also rooting for her.

BUT

I still expect her to be awarded at least one grammy - If there's any justice in the world of pop culture...

Doncho
27 minutes ago, mamo said:

I agree with you. BUT she is nominated and also performing so they can use her to promote the show.

I really hope they give her 1 award though :interestinga:

nswain1110
18 minutes ago, mamo said:

oh yh I don't mind gaga losing to Kesha as I'm also rooting for her.

BUT

I still expect her to be awarded at least one grammy - If there's any justice in the world of pop culture...

I'm also rooting for her!! I want nothing more than to see Kesha lose her shi* when she hears her name called (you know she'll start bawling) and the audience go nuts! It will mean so much to her personal perseverance, and also the metoo movement! It would be a moment for sure!

Quartz

I don't understand why you guys are leaving out Lust for Life. It's a tremendously solid album which is absolutely relevant in the context of Trump's America. That album had me in tears as much as Joanne had. Also, the storytelling is superb. Watch it be an upset win. Bookmark me.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

6 minutes ago, Doncho said:

I agree with you. BUT she is nominated and also performing so they can use her to promote the show.

I really hope they give her 1 award though :interestinga:

I'm not saying that they can't - it just comes across tactical when they use her image more than other artists in a bid for more views. I can't complain though...any exposure is good exposure I guess and gaga does bring in the figures so fair play to them. 

Mister Gaga
2 minutes ago, hellothing said:

I don't understand why you guys are leaving out Lust for Life. It's a tremendously solid album which is absolutely relevant in the context of Trump's America. That album had me in tears as much as Joanne had. Also, the storytelling is superb. Watch it be an upset win. Bookmark me.

Grammys will never award Lana (although she deserves AOTY for literally every single album she has released imo). It was all a surprise the fact she grabbed a nomination.

8 minutes ago, nswain1110 said:

I'm also rooting for her!! I want nothing more than to see Kesha lose her shi* when she heares her name called (you know she'll start bawling) and the audience go nuts! It will mean so much to her personal perseverance, and also the metoo movement! It would be a moment for sure!

totally agree - It's such a shame that there were barely any female artists nominated in the main categories this year. 

Quartz
2 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

Grammys will never award Lana (although she deserves AOTY for literally every single album she has released imo). It was all a surprise the fact she grabbed a nomination.

Times-a-changing old sport. I think she has a chance. I'm not leaving the possibility out ;)

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

nswain1110
10 minutes ago, hellothing said:

I do stan Lana, but no one deserves a Grammy win (in those 2 categories) more than Kesha. It's her time. It's what she deserves. 

EDIT- But just one win! She needs to be happy with just one Grammy cuz Gagz is snatching the other!

Archived