No Gaga No Raitings, they always play with us lol

𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿

FGGrayson
1 minute ago, Tan Fei said:

Why are they doing that

Raiting$$$$

𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿

moonsago

They’ve been milking her attendence and nominations the most, if they DON’T give her those two motherfing grammys I’m gonna snap :saladga:

but they wil :wub:

ELEMENTALITY

I hate to say this but I don't think she is going to win the best pop solo performance. I think Kesha is gonna get that. Which I ain't even mad about.

Pop album? Thats between Kesha, Gaga, Ed. If they want to pander to the times: Kesha (no offense, but although Praying is amazing despite the context of what happened(which is why it should win pop solo) but the rest of Rainbow feels a tad messy at points and somewhat unfinished, it definitely didn't go as deep as it could have). If they want to pander to popularity: Ed. (Obviously Shape of You was massive, a few other mildly good tracks, but Ed didn't deliver anything particularly new for him and his records are becoming interchangeable. Grammy voters don't like that). If they are actually focused on awarding the highest quality album: Gaga. (Being completely honest. Not even as a fan, Gaga DOES have the best album in that category. She completely switched up her sound/genre (Grammy voters love that ****), she actually made an album about something different than she had in the past, it saw enough commercial success to be noteworthy, and it showed real musicianship and vocal strength.) I don't even know why Coldplay is nominated because thats an EP, not an album. 

Archived