💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

"Joanne" 3rd single treatment?

Rifek

Featured Posts

Contrapoints

It's probably gonna get the John Wayne treatment but **** I really want it to be released as a single, this song is so beautiful and it has so much more meaning that Million Reasons.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ArtGagaPop

If it blows up after the grammys like mr did after carpool, just send it to radios. She still have another month of the tour and prob wants to take a break and make more music before releasing any new material anyways. 

RainingOnMe

She always wanted it as a single since the early stages of the album. Really hoping Interscope does their best for this. It means a lot to her.

ryanripley
5 minutes ago, Kurtis Thomas said:

And yet the cure doesn’t have a video :( what’s a mess era

yet it's been one of her best eras :triggered: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Arcanum

How could "Say Something" chart so high some years ago? I mean good ballads are always a thing..

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

I don't really care if it gets high on charts or whatever (Music not the bling), I'm excited about the video and that's pretty much enough for us. And TBH, by releasing this music video, she technically confirms that the era is coming to an end. Which means, we might get something new soon. And yeah, all in all, I'm satisfied and think it's enough with just a music video without getting high on charts.

Like what you Sea?

GAGASEXUAL
11 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

isn't it crazy how those fake ass 'insiders' didn't even see this coming lmaoooo 

One of them did :triggered: @G1A9G8A6 

ZiggyZiggs
2 minutes ago, GAGASEXUAL said:

One of them did :triggered: @G1A9G8A6 

issa a wild guess don't give ha credit sis :triggered: 

Fame IV

Forget that chart talk. Se should focus on this beautiful version. Now I'm certain she will perform it at the Grammys and it will be amazing

A Star is Born ⭐

Fame IV
12 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

How could "Say Something" chart so high some years ago? I mean good ballads are always a thing..

Exacly. This song and video van connect easily. A stand out Gaga song. And the performance at the Grammys will help for sure.

A Star is Born ⭐

Drin Lon
22 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

isn't it crazy how those fake ass 'insiders' didn't even see this coming lmaoooo 

Someone told us months ago that she had already recorded a Joanne MV while doing that photoshoot and it seems that the video is exactly that, but I can't remember who. Can anyone help? :giveup: we need to know who said this so we can harass them for more info :selena:

Hope radio stations will pick up that piano version cuz it's slaying! :giveup:

Can't wait to listen to the full version.

Are we expecting the release on next Friday?

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

ZiggyZiggs
5 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

Someone told us months ago that she had already recorded a Joanne MV while doing that photoshoot and it seems that the video is exactly that, but I can't remember who. Can anyone help? :giveup: we need to know who said this so we can harass them for more info :selena:

i think that was gagawhoami

Drin Lon
11 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

i think that was gagawhoami

Omg yes it was them :wtfga: they also predicted new music at some point

This is weird

Edit:No they actually never said new music is coming like certain fake accounts. All they sad is that back in November she played a song for Interscope. Also they said that they had plans of extending the JTW before the VEGAS decision happened which was quick money as the accont says, and still allows her to tour overseas. Also, according to the account new music should drop alongside the Vegas dates announcement, but that seems a lil far away, no? :what:

Archived