Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did anyone else buy re-sales before the reschedule?

Catnikko

Featured Posts

Catnikko

So before Europe was rescheduled, did any of you buy resell tickets at a ridiculous price as your date was sold out?

Or am i the only fool that spent near enough £300 for 2 standing at London only for them to become available at the original price for the rescheduled dates? :stalkga:

lmk

Actual patient

Contrapoints

I did the same thing, bought 3 tickets for me and my friends at £150 each out of desperation.

Do I regret it now? Yes. Will I regret it once I see the show? I'd probably pay more lol

Saint Laurent

Girl why'd you spend so much :ladyhaha: they alwaaaaays drop to face value on these sites a couple of weeks from the show.

BoomKack

Couldn't you have returned the re-sale tickets because "you can't make the new date" and then just bought the normal ones at face value?

Catnikko
20 minutes ago, Saint Laurent said:

Girl why'd you spend so much :ladyhaha: they alwaaaaays drop to face value on these sites a couple of weeks from the show.

I needed to be sure i had tickets :selena:

20 minutes ago, BoomKack said:

Couldn't you have returned the re-sale tickets because "you can't make the new date" and then just bought the normal ones at face value?

No because the rules say i can only get the money back if it's canceled not rescheduled 

and it's not bought from the official seller it's a resale 

Actual patient

Archived