💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Quavo tweet using the word Fa***** resurfaces

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

misunderstood
1 hour ago, Supersonic said:

Why would you defend your friends or family? You could tell them to grow thicker skin and not get offended by it, like you did here. That seems hypocritical.

Because I care about how people feel if they're close to me.
I may react differently than how my friends or family react, so I'll support them in that.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz
25 minutes ago, Gay said:

Aight call me when Gaga apologies for Coachella and UO or for using offensive words like “oriental” and “ chola” 

Kisses!

hahahahahaha

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Okay but like.... this tweet was literally from 6 years ago so he could easily be like “that’s the old me I’ve changed now” or say some bullshit like that and all his fans would believe him 

The Migos will always be homophobic no matter what because that’s just the image they need to keep up with for their brand but they’re gonna be more careful about their words in the future to avoid another Offset incident 

So unfortunately, nontalent sometimes wins :poot: 

#MigosArentCancelledButTheyShouldBeParty

20 minutes ago, Kimblue said:

Nobody calls the black people doing Coachella trash either. 

Isn’t gaga supposed to be different and pro gay? Why does she keep doing homophobic stuff? 

lost in limbo
1 minute ago, Gay said:

Isn’t gaga supposed to be different and pro gay? Why does she keep doing homophobic stuff? 

Why are you defending Migos and tearing Gaga apart? And what homophobic stuff did Gaga do? And what did Coachella and UO do that she needs to apologize for colaborating with them? You're making no sense :laughga: 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

30 minutes ago, Kimblue said:

So performing at Coachella means you’re homophobic? Did you stretch before you reached?

The owners of Coachella actually donate money to anti lgbt causes. And babes I’m not even the only person saying this. But you tried it

but of course for you it won’t be homophobic since gaga performed there and you are in denial but it’s fine sis 

3 minutes ago, HausOfAmericano said:

Why are you defending Migos and tearing Gaga apart? And what homophobic stuff did Gaga do? And what did Coachella and UO do that she needs to apologize for colaborating with them? You're making no sense :laughga: 

The owners of Coachella and UO are extremely homophobic and donate money to anti lgbt causes 

I’m not defending ANY of them. My point is that people are calling them trash yet they give gaga a pass. I’m just trying to understand 

lost in limbo
2 minutes ago, Gay said:

The owners of Coachella actually donate money to anti lgbt causes. And babes I’m not even the only person saying this. But you tried it

but of course for you it won’t be homophobic since gaga performed there and you are in denial but it’s fine sis 

Receipts?

1 minute ago, Gay said:

I’m not defending ANY of them. My point is that people are calling them trash yet they give gaga a pass. I’m just trying to understand 

Answer my questions.

KyliesChild
1 minute ago, HausOfAmericano said:

Receipts?

Answer my questions.

As pointed out by Fader, the 78-year-old billionaire gave nearly $200,000 to Republican politicians and Super PACs throughout 2017. The recipients included pro-gun Colorado Sen. Cory Gardner, who was given $5,400 in March; Scott Tipton, a Colorado congressman who opposes same-sex marriage and abortion ($2,700 in August); U.S. Representative Mike Coffman, a pro-life birther ($5,400 in August); as well as Nebraska Sen. Deb Fisher and Speaker of the House Paul Ryan.

http://www.complex.com/music/2018/01/coachella-owner-donated-187-thousand-dollars-republican-party

https://hellogiggles.com/news/petition-asking-beyonce-kendrick-lamar-artists-to-donate-coachella-earnings-pro-lgbtq-groups/

lost in limbo
Just now, Skai Jackson said:

As pointed out by Fader, the 78-year-old billionaire gave nearly $200,000 to Republican politicians and Super PACs throughout 2017. The recipients included pro-gun Colorado Sen. Cory Gardner, who was given $5,400 in March; Scott Tipton, a Colorado congressman who opposes same-sex marriage and abortion ($2,700 in August); U.S. Representative Mike Coffman, a pro-life birther ($5,400 in August); as well as Nebraska Sen. Deb Fisher and Speaker of the House Paul Ryan.

http://www.complex.com/music/2018/01/coachella-owner-donated-187-thousand-dollars-republican-party

https://hellogiggles.com/news/petition-asking-beyonce-kendrick-lamar-artists-to-donate-coachella-earnings-pro-lgbtq-groups/

Oh wow, trash. I didn't know that, thanks. 

12 minutes ago, HausOfAmericano said:

Receipts?

Answer my questions.

I did answered your question. To me either they are ALL trash or none are trash. If people are gonna call Quavo trash they better call gaga trash too because she has done also as recent as last year extremely homophobic stuff 

JohnnyVersace
2 hours ago, ryanripley said:

wasn't only just last year they had an issue with katy perry using drag queens on SNL? :triggered: 

People love to get upset about morality, and then "cancel" these celebrities. 

I would love to know what some users on here say about minorities, or members of their own community. Especially the morality police that shut down every single upsetting circumstance. We all make mistakes and do some ****, cancelling people doesn't stop it, conversation and awareness does. 

JohnnyVersace
18 minutes ago, Skai Jackson said:

And THIS is the problem! We let **** like this get swept under the rug, but we're attacking QUAVO!??!!

Attacking and cancelling him does nothing! It's the same **** with Aziz Ansari. We're so quick to call these people scum and excommunicate them, that we don't take time to focus on the conversation, what we can learn, and how to change. And big businesses are still getting away with literally funding systematic discrimination/homophobia/racism.

QUAVO ain't the issue. 

50 minutes ago, Gay said:

The owners of Coachella and UO are extremely homophobic and donate money to anti lgbt causes 

Aren’t you usually anti-whataboutism 

Archived