Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Britney Spears "Piece of Me" European Tour

EdX

Featured Posts

bloody g

No date for Spain?Ā :poot:

怎šŸššš­šž šœššš§š§šØš­ š›šž šœš”ššš§š šžšć€

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born To Slay
1 hour ago, Saint Laurent said:

It's Ā£140Ā :laughga:

Just curious, how much is that in American dollars?Ā 

venusfly
1 minute ago, Born To Slay said:

Just curious, how much is that in American dollars?Ā 

Around $200

Born To Slay
28 minutes ago, Venusfly said:

Around $200

And what seat is that? A really good seat is a shitty seat? Cause I saw Britney for less then that in Vegas and I was in the golden area.

Saint Laurent
1 minute ago, Born To Slay said:

And what seat is that? A really good seat is a shitty seat? Cause I saw Britney for less then that in Vegas and I was in the golden area.

It's one price for all by the looks of it. Usually there's a range, but here there isn't.

1 hour ago, Saint Laurent said:

It's one price for all by the looks of it. Usually there's a range, but here there isn't.

I doubt tickets in the back will be the same asĀ the golden standing/seated

I'm gonna try and get golden standing but I'll literally take anythingĀ :selena:

when you're gone i'll still be bloody mary

omg Iā€™m seeing metal fans and Metal Hammer editor being all excited about this tour.Ā :air:

FreePalestine

RAMROD

SO, how many of y'all will start to #WorkBitch, perhaps by selling #Perfume to get that ticket for this show?? :giggle:

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

RAMROD
5 hours ago, AJK273 said:

Oooh can we get Australia too please legit we need at least one pop queen to not leave us to dust

IrfctIz.gif

Ā 

She was booed the last time she was there, because lipsynching, not sure if she want that anymore lel

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Haroon
3 hours ago, Saint Laurent said:

I canā€™t see that :confused:Ā Is there anywhere we can find out which tickets or packages sheā€™s gonna have available? Thereā€™s a pre-warning about floor seating not being raked though.

Omg I really hope itā€™s not all seated on the floor, itā€™s a major pop concert :rip:Ā I want GA standing :giveup:Ā 

Haroon

Okay Ticketmaster are a mess for the London show :duck:Ā It says the O2 presale starts tomorrow even though the O2 priority app and site say itā€™ll be on Thursday.Ā Also TicketmasterĀ saysĀ the LiveNation presale will be on Thursday but the LiveNation email I got and the website both say Friday :koons:Ā 

Magneto

Also, why is she saying she's coming to EuropeĀ andĀ the U.K.? They left the union, not the continentĀ :toofunny:

Free my mind

Archived