Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Britney Spears "Piece of Me" European Tour

EdX

Featured Posts

brit4ever
Just now, CrazyMonster said:

Why can’t you?

I'm 16 and totaly dependent on my parents and also can't travel without them outside Bulgaria. On the other hand we always travel somewhere in Europe in the summer so I might persue them to go Norway or Belgium, since we were in London and Denmark already. I still have hopes, but since I know my parents we are probably going to Poland or Germany. :toofunny: 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child
2 minutes ago, brit4ever said:

I'm 16 and totaly dependent on my parents and also can't travel without them outside Bulgaria. On the other hand we always travel somewhere in Europe in the summer so I might persue them to go Norway or Belgium, since we were in London and Denmark already. I still have hopes, but since I know my parents we are probably going to Poland or Germany. :toofunny: 

Omg thank God I’m 19 and turning 20 in March, for the first time of my life money is not a problem.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

brit4ever
1 minute ago, CrazyMonster said:

Omg thank God I’m 19 and turning 20 in March, for the first time of my life money is not a problem.

lucky you 

Bolkins

Yasss :firega: I bought my Brighton Pride tickets last week because I got some *actual* insider info that she was headlining 

Irrelevant
1 hour ago, brit4ever said:

She's going to Germany too!

êŽ‘ì•ŒëĄœ 걞얎가 알아 ë„€ home ground

Magneto

Not only kween Lana, but also this girl completely snubbing Amsterdam/The Netherlands?!:fthis: Oh, well. Guess I'll have to go to Belgium for both

Free my mind

Saint Laurent
4 minutes ago, Parach said:

Since Gaga is qway too expensive for me this tour, I'll go and see Britney instead.

It's £140 :laughga:

Saint Laurent

I'm so disappointed in this. I was super excited to go, but ÂŁ140 really?!

Guess I'll wait until the third party websites have them for cheaper because it's really not worth that.

Gagadonna
18 minutes ago, Saint Laurent said:

I'm so disappointed in this. I was super excited to go, but ÂŁ140 really?!

Guess I'll wait until the third party websites have them for cheaper because it's really not worth that.

How do you know prices?

Archived