đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

UPDATES: ThePopFame spills tea on Gaga

theahsfan

Featured Posts

aaronyoji

why is it every 'insider' and rumor and concept for a gaga record is always seemingly a callback to something fans wanted her to before she started releasing her new music.... lol like its so transparent, a lot of fans wanted some dark-pop-techno-disco-rock mess, and for her to combine that with her visuals from the intel promo, so now fans theorize (irrationally) that she's just gonna go back to that even though its pretty imaginary. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mikey Monster
2 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

MESS, i dont remember any of that sorry :air: 

It’s ok lol ❤️

Mikey McCampbell

Gagadonna

By the way, yesterday at Antwerp she said something very interesting. I don’t know if she said it before, but she told us that Mark wanted to make THE album Gaga would want to make as her last, most personal and stripped down album, not a pop album even though he likes her pop music. That basically confirms that LG5 was never meant to be Joanne at the beginning. 

Mikey Monster
4 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

MESS, i dont remember any of that sorry :air: 

Lol It’s ok ❤️:hug:

Mikey McCampbell

Helxig

These rumours literally just sound like they're pandering to everything the fanbase wants to hear

Zmqor.gif

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Linus Gaga
5 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

By the way, yesterday at Antwerp she said something very interesting. I don’t know if she said it before, but she told us that Mark wanted to make THE album Gaga would want to make as her last, most personal and stripped down album, not a pop album even though he likes her o pop music. That basically confirms that LG5 was never meant to be Joanne at the beginning. 

So yeah original lg5 turning to be lg6 !

Hit me a message and say hi !

1 hour ago, Gagadonna said:

By the way, yesterday at Antwerp she said something very interesting. I don’t know if she said it before, but she told us that Mark wanted to make THE album Gaga would want to make as her last, most personal and stripped down album, not a pop album even though he likes her pop music. That basically confirms that LG5 was never meant to be Joanne at the beginning. 

that is such a sad statement to me. the idea that they somehow view her pop music to be vapid or less than. Like y would she want to make a country inspired, acoustic pop record be her last album? Gaga at her core is POP that is embellished with other influences but Joanne's sonic palette certainly does not represent her as an artist. the lyrics however absolutely represent her as a human being so i can get that but for that sound to be what she thought of when thinking of "her last album" is a scary thought to me...like why? 

adamsenigma

It's fake. PFN tweeted yesterday that they aren't associated with any acc nor did he share the info he had.

elijahfan

Hmm, another Twitter insider saying every little things LMs want to hear :sweat:

Also, that first tweet... "I don't have sources", and then starts listing sources :laughga:

munty hunty

I still think it’s gonna be a Christmas album full of Christmas music. Or Thanksgiving music. :classy:

believe me, I’m an insider.

free my mind

4 hours ago, aaronyoji said:

why is it every 'insider' and rumor and concept for a gaga record is always seemingly a callback to something fans wanted her to before she started releasing her new music.... lol like its so transparent, a lot of fans wanted some dark-pop-techno-disco-rock mess, and for her to combine that with her visuals from the intel promo, so now fans theorize (irrationally) that she's just gonna go back to that even though its pretty imaginary. 

Because that's how these "insiders" work. They use info that already exists and make their own "predictions". Gaga sang Frankestein backstage. It sounds like a dark song given the title. The Interludes are dark as well. So it's a safe bet to "predict" the next era will be dark pop. The collab that they keep hinting at is because there was an instagram rumor that Gaga will be featured on a Bloodpop song like what Calvin Harris does. So now all the insiders are "predicting" a huge collab. 

cant you remember that Cooper has been singing with Gaga for ASIB? cant it occur to you that that could be the collaboration :lolga:

Archived