RAMROD
2 minutes ago, arctikstorm said:

Does this mean she's coming to Portugal? :selena:

Not this time :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

GypsyVida
51 minutes ago, Triggered said:

Get on a plane and go see her if you’re so bitter about it 

like I did, no regrets seeing her in amazing crowd Barcelona instead of my flop country where most people hates/ doesn’t care about her 

34 minutes ago, Triggered said:

She’s been dragged way too much for this, specially from Brazilian fans and the stupid and self titled  “I’m devastated” unfunny joke

I get what you're saying... that people need to stop being bitter and dragging Gaga for this, because it's probably not her choice. But you can't expect people to not be somewhat upset that she isn't coming to their country. Most people barely have enough money to spare for a ticket to the show, let alone a plane ticket as well. 

I am one of the lucky ones. Gaga came Philly and I was able to see her. However a lot of people haven't seen her since the BTWB. They shouldn't get mad at Gaga. They should get mad at Live Nation. However it is still Gaga's name that is on the tour, so she is gonna have to deal with the upset people. 

Stream COWBOY CARTER

papergangstas

Queen of Geography :laughga:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

Just now, GypsyVida said:

I get what you're saying... that people need to stop being bitter and dragging Gaga for this, because it's probably not her choice. But you can't expect people to not be somewhat upset that she isn't coming to their country. Most people barely have enough money to spare for a ticket to the show, let alone a plane ticket as well. 

I am one of the lucky ones. Gaga came Philly and I was able to see her. However a lot of people haven't seen her since the BTWB. They shouldn't get mad at Gaga. They should get mad at Live Nation. However it is still Gaga's name that is on the tour, so she is gonna have to deal with the upset people. 

There’s people like me that havent even see her once (been a fan since 2008) cause she never went to my country and you don’t see me bitching about it. What I did do is decide to save money for a year and went to Barcelona this year and had a blast there.

It’s not her duty to go visit every corner of the world, specially now with her medical condition. 

GypsyVida
2 minutes ago, Triggered said:

There’s people like me that havent even see her once (been a fan since 2008) cause she never went to my country and you don’t see me bitching about it. What I did do is decide to save money for a year and went to Barcelona this year and had a blast there.

It’s not her duty to go visit every corner of the world, specially now with her medical condition. 

I understand, and I want Gaga to be as safe as possible with her fibro, but a lot of people don't have room to save money for a concert. 

Also, idk whether it's Gaga's decision, Bobby's or Live Nation's or whoever's, but in my opinion, you can't get mad at people for being upset that it's at least not coming to their continent if it's called a world tour.

IMO, they should have just called it the Joanne Ball Tour, that way it was never said it would be a world tour. Then she could only go to fvckin Guam if she wanted and no one could complain.

Stream COWBOY CARTER

8 minutes ago, GypsyVida said:

I understand, and I want Gaga to be as safe as possible with her fibro, but a lot of people don't have room to save money for a concert. 

Also, idk whether it's Gaga's decision, Bobby's or Live Nation's or whoever's, but in my opinion, you can't get mad at people for being upset that it's at least not coming to their continent if it's called a world tour.

IMO, they should have just called it the Joanne Ball Tour, that way it was never said it would be a world tour. Then she could only go to fvckin Guam if she wanted and no one could complain.

:triggered: no 

JewelsNDrugs
40 minutes ago, StarryNight said:

Europe looks more like this to her :neyde:

nu9JpzN.jpg

Sis u forgot her beloved Italy 

Archived