Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What will make you hate gaga?

DoremonLove

Featured Posts

bloody g

If she was fake. Like if she actually couldn't play the piano or sing or her starting eras were fake or she didn't like to dress weird etc

There are many things I don't agree with her, but still I stan.

怎šŸššš­šž šœššš§š§šØš­ š›šž šœš”ššš§š šžšć€

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lady Adga

I just hate when she is shady and rude, like the Mecanical Horses and the Zendaya thing (not very kindness of her)...Ā And when she is very pretentious and makes those arrogant faces when she walks around and ignores the fans sometimes.Ā 

44 minutes ago, Garzilazo said:

I just hate when she is shady and rude, like the Mecanical Horses and the Zendaya thing (not very kindness of her)...Ā And when she is very pretentious and makes those arrogant faces when she walks around and ignores the fans sometimes.Ā 

What Zendaya thing?Ā 

twigsnasty

if,Ā in an act of rage, screams "YOU GUYS ARE NEVER GETTING ACT II" and cancels the rest of her tour

DrKindnessKunt1999

I wouldn't hate Gaga but if she stopped writing all her songs, started relying on trends, and only started to care about money then I woukd slowly distance myself from her music.

In the same vein, if Gaga stopped caring about her gay fans and only started toĀ pander towards gay audiences (promoting her new albums on Grindr, making sure that there's at least one or two vague lyrics about loving people, but not mentioning LGBT people, yet making those lyrics ambiguous enough that it gives her fans enough "proof" that she cares about gays.) just for gay money, then I would loose respect for her.Ā 

AKA if GagaĀ became one of those female pop stars that are considered "gay icons" just because they make pop music, yet ignore their gay fans and secretly support Trump, then that'll be it for me.Ā 

Trxstan

if she revealsĀ that she is notĀ and never has been ItalianĀ 

edYVU4W.gif

Ā 

Ā 

woop hey there keep scrolling

55 minutes ago, Garzilazo said:

Read the commentsĀ 

Oh I remember this mess now. Ā I donā€™t see why Gaga would be at fault. Ā Zendaya is there to interview celebrities, and she didnā€™t speak up at all. Ā Iā€™m sure Gaga knew she was there, since it seems like sheā€™s alternating eye contact while speaking. Ā Also,Ā I donā€™t know if thereā€™s more videos, but Gaga could have greeted her before the interview started whileĀ she was settling into her position.

Red carpet interviews are usually rushed, so I donā€™t think Gaga would stop and ask how Zendaya is doing when Zendaya should be the one to do that in the first place :poot:Ā  I do thinkĀ other reporter should have laid back a bit and let Zendaya speak.Ā 

papergangstas
17 hours ago, NintendoMONSTER said:

If she collabs with Taylor Swift,Ā Ed Sheeran or the Chainsmokers instead of real legends like Elton John, Metallica, Imagine Dragons, ...

Ā 

what is chainsmokersĀ :madge:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

J e s s e

Turned into Mariah in terms of live performing + trump supporter + and homophobicĀ :trollga:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

If she injected herself with those fillers again and busted her lips permanently

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

GagaBurnedMyWig
19 hours ago, Nicogly said:

1) if she spoke without any substantial backup against jews/israel

What do you mean, sis? :interestinga:

Archived