Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Bad Romance Upscaled Video (Not HD)

Enzo

Featured Posts

boyerased
2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

So soft copy exist then?

It depends if when they edited it it was rendered on 1080p or 4k. High-resolution raw footage do exist of course given this was done on film. 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
munty hunty

I remember seeing Bad Romance on MTV after it was released. I mean, they could’ve made it HD for TV. But HD TV wasn’t super common back then, I don’t think. Maybe I’m being delusional because I want it, but eh. It’s what I really hope for. Maybe one day she’ll give us the things that we love and turn the lights out.

free my mind

iAstroLeo

The HD version has to exist because for the Joanne World Tour they couldn't use the 480 quality on those hoje monitors or it'd be floppy :poot:  

brickandstring
8 hours ago, Kylie Jenner said:

nnnnnn fake insider

i never said i was an insider lmaoo, im just a fan of gags

7 hours ago, Hurem said:

Yes it was.

From what I know, Because of the VFX in BR & the capabilities of editing in 2009, the quality was released to let pixels merge and add slack for the choppiness of the effects.

5 hours ago, kvnrp said:

They shot it on film, they could even upload a 4K version if they want to :nails:

the raw version sure! Not the final cut, they would have to re-edit all the effects

mess.

brickandstring
5 hours ago, Kimihiro said:

It depends if when they edited it it was rendered on 1080p or 4k. High-resolution raw footage do exist of course given this was done on film. 

I want to think that the final version was rendered out in 720p, but if the Haus wanted to re-edit the mv i don't think we will get a true 4k version.

6 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

The HD version has to exist because for the Joanne World Tour they couldn't use the 480 quality on those hoje monitors or it'd be floppy :poot:  

From being there in person, the HD Version you are referring to is just the scene with all the coffins, there's no VFX needed so i think they just used the raw footage to keep quality when broadcasting on the monitors! But i could be wrong :)

mess.

Lion Heart

"Soon" in Gaga years means ~2 years

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

What is upscaled? So it's not HD? :noparty:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

What is upscaled? So it's not HD? :noparty:

No :selena: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

ryanripley
2 hours ago, Hi Its Nicole said:

Isn’t there one on Vimeo?

that one is upscaled

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived