rumor

NEW GAGA MUSIC CALLED "Do Or Die" and "Spin" According to Label Insider

ELEMENTALITY

Featured Posts

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland

One account is saying we're getting dark RedOne music, the other one is saying we're getting happy Avicii music. Kii :selena:

Those are the most cringe-worthy, BTW-reject titles I've ever heard. :triggered:

bannedT for life and it's SAD

giskardsb
29 minutes ago, moonsago said:

She really is trying to change her demographic isn’t she? First Joanne and now this??? And we said Taylor doesn’t get political to keep her fans but it looks like we might be stanning a fake who goes for whatever is popular, back in the day it was the gays, now it’s the republicans. :madge: 

Beyonce is shook too. :trollga:

Yes let’s start dragging Gaga based on rumors and stereotyping music genres.  That’s the problem with rumor threads is that they prime a bunch of people to hate what Gaga does before she she even releases. 

rumours
29 minutes ago, Skai Jackson said:

I mentioned you in the post you quoted because I remember you mentioning bluegrass a lot :laughga: 

There actually are facets of bluegrass I really enjoy. However, the thought of Gaga doing bluegrass does make me chuckle. 

Xoxo Adriana
1 hour ago, Gardevoir said:

I saw Chainsmokers and I immediately thought LG6 is CANCELLEDT :madge:

Inb4 LG6 contains cringeworthy lyrics like "so baby pull me closer in the backseat of your rover" :rip: 

Magneto
8 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

One account is saying we're getting dark RedOne music, the other one is saying we're getting happy Avicii music. Kii :selena:

I'm sure you're mistaken. These are insiders! They would never lie!!1!

Free my mind

austincola

I REALLY hope Gaga isn’t plan on making an album that sounds exactly the same as BTW and ARTPOP... The majority of the songs on those albums ruined Gaga for me :toofunny:

wait so what happened to the rumor that something "big" is happening Jan 19th? Are we past that and onto a new rumor :triggered:

Archived