💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

Gaga Saved My Concert Experience

The Fame Monster

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

I always dance at concerts no matter what, unless you physically can’t I think it’s ridiculous not to. Like I paid money to come party, and that’s what I’m gonna do 

I went to the Witness Tour in Altlanta and was in the nose bleeds. I was the only one standing, and I stood and danced the ENTIRE concert. I didn’t give a ****. After it was over, and elderly women told me that it was fun watching me and that I knew every word to the songs. 

So to sum up... I don’t care if someone wants me to sit down at a concert. I paid my money, and I’m gonna have a good time.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flawless

I think that's kinda a cultural thing too. Here in Brazil nobody is seated during a concert, even in the seats.

the scars on my mind are on replay.

Even though it's a seating area that might invite you to stay seated and enjoy the visuals, Gaga pretty much sets the atmosphere of the concert to a party where everybody should be standing up and dancing, so I don't think standing up is that disrespectful to the people sitting down. And she always asks people to stand up, I can still hear Gaga screaming before G.U.Y. at the artRAVE and there's even that "it's not a funeral, it's a party" part at the BTWB. 

15 hours ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Aren't standing tickets usually cheaper? In my country at least they are! And like I said, this is not any pop concert, this is a Gaga concert, which also relies a lot on her voice and her visuals. What's so wrong about sitting through the show and enjoying that?

Again, too bad right? :shrug: tickets sell out, it's the ugly truth, including the standing ones.

People, I'm not saying you shouldn't dance in a seated area. And I'm not saying I wouldn't. I'm just saying you shouldn't complain if people in the seating area ask you to sit down so they can enjoy the view. Sorry if you are offended by it, but it's a public place.

Yes standing tickets are usually cheaper but again, they are extremely limited. Im sure people who purchase seats didn't do it by choice. 

If Gaga purposely created a show that relies on her voice and visuals for a fan to sit and watch, then maybe she wouldn't make multiple requests to get up off your seat dance + party. 

We are just showing some support to a fan who shared their concert experience. Im sure they worked hard for that ticket, and looking forward to the experience. But i guess they are just "complaining."

AlexanderMagno
1 minute ago, GeoDude said:

Yes standing tickets are usually cheaper but again, they are extremely limited. Im sure people who purchase seats didn't do it by choice. 

If Gaga purposely created a show that relies on her voice and visuals for a fan to sit and watch, then maybe she wouldn't make multiple requests to get up off your seat dance + party. 

We are just showing some support to a fan who shared their concert experience. Im sure they worked hard for that ticket, and looking forward to the experience. But i guess they are just "complaining."

That's really curious (for real, I'm not trying to be mean here), where I live seats are the ones who are sold out faster. There are always waaaaay too many standing tickets, it's not limited at all.

Well of course you can dance and party throughout the concert. And yes, I understand you're supporting a fan who shared their experience, but when they say things like "**** them seriously" yes I think they are complaining a bit too far than they should.

Archived