Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga is not doing the World Cup song

evgenigerm2

Featured Posts

monketsharona
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

So, they were actually doing a new song together?Ā 

Sis, forget that.Ā :chica:Ā Those 8 Redone songs are never getting released and DJWS is doing LG6Ā :chica:

Yeah that was suggested.

Hum I don't know, I mean if she finds some of their songs promising she could add it. I still don't think the full album will be produced by DJWS. Apart Joanne, she never gave the full process to only one producer.

I like DJWS but I would be disappointed if she doesn't involve other people in LG6 process

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Craven Moorecox
1 hour ago, JGD said:

I thought Rise flopped because the Olympics dropped it after Katy sung it at one of Hillaryā€™s rallies? Ā Or was that fake news :selena:Ā 

Iā€™m not sure, I just knew it flopped šŸ˜‚

MaryJaneHolland
10 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Yeah that was suggested.

Hum I don't know, I mean if she finds some of their songs promising she could add it. I still don't think the full album will be produced by DJWS. Apart Joanne, she never gave the full process to only one producer.

I like DJWS but I would be disappointed if she doesn't involve other people in LG6 process

There will probably be some other people here and there, but no RedOne. That ship sank when she scrapped a whole album by himĀ :chica:

monketsharona
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

There will probably be some other people here and there, but no RedOne. That ship sank when she scrapped a whole album by himĀ :chica:

That's still too bad

I was expecting her to bring more new people on LG6 tbh, so yeah I hope next record will be the final collaboration between Paul and Gaga.Ā 

Maybe it's an unpopular opinion round her but I don't think Paul Blair is the most talented producer in his own field. I meanĀ  outside Gaga's collabs, the guy only achieved to get the production on some tracks on My Little Poney soundtrack... I think Gaga deserves a bit better... Anyway, let's wait and see..Ā 

MaryJaneHolland
20 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

That's still too bad

I was expecting her to bring more new people on LG6 tbh, so yeah I hope next record will be the final collaboration between Paul and Gaga.Ā 

Maybe it's an unpopular opinion round her but I don't think Paul Blair is the most talented producer in his own field. I meanĀ  outside Gaga's collabs, the guy only achieved to get the production on some tracks on My Little Poney soundtrack... I think Gaga deserves a bit better... Anyway, let's wait and see..Ā 

I agree with this, but we gotta deal with it, the sooner the betterĀ :chica:

1 hour ago, Craven Moorecox said:

Iā€™m not sure, I just knew it flopped šŸ˜‚

I recall a few reports and threads saying that Rise was supposed to be exclusively used for the Olympics, but that agreement was breached when Katy sung it at a rally for Hillary. Ā So the Olympics dropped it :selena:Ā 

Queen B, come through

in4 Gaga has a new contract with another label

in4 this is a troll and she have a feature with Red one, through his record deal

Well honestly it wouldn't make much sense for her to do it. It is in Russia this year of all places. I guess we will just have to keep waiting for that non existent WW hit once againĀ :cryga:

2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Yeah that was suggested.

I agree with you. I would hate a FULL album by DJWS. Imo he is not her best collaborator. He was lucky she worked with him after her TFM hype and maanged to score some hits due to that hype. The actual quality of his productions is very poor. Most highlights he worked on were heavily edited by others. Something about his productions are just not accessible imo and if Gaga truly is aiming for "RadioIsOurs" working solely with him would be a very very bad bad idea.

Archived