Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

JT says artists go to Vegas to retire

yASSsss

Featured Posts

HiddenWeirdo
2 hours ago, Bio said:

I mean didn’t we all say it at some point?

I didn't say it and I'm not everybody.

tumblr_lvm1j1NPSA1qmjf2qo1_500.gif

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child
5 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Oh pleeease. NSYNC was huge. 

Imo he's really not wrong. Vegas is where you go when you're older and like established.... jlo Britney and Gaga, not exactly names of modern "hit making" artists these days

NSYNC was huge but his first solo single Like I Love You flopped so hard so he needed to bring in Britney’s name for his second single Cry Me A River. 

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child

I’m so glad I never said Vegas is for retired singers when Gaga announced her residency. :trollga:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Even if I agree with him I don’t think he’s the right person to talk about others retirement.:reductive:

skaxboy
7 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Imo he's really not wrong. Vegas is where you go when you're older and like established.... jlo Britney and Gaga, not exactly names of modern "hit making" artists these days

My first thought was that this was a dig at the Backstreet Boys lol but they are doing good so far. 

backstreet-boys-las-vegas-residency-2017

But but to be honest, JC was the best singer out of all of them. Justin was the one girls all loved and I feel his Britney relationship made Justin Timberlake a known name outside of teenagers. 

Did JT forget that his band mate Joey Fatone had a “residency” gig in Las Vegas in 2010? 

4fe6df9c6881d08eb4c87473dc7c5d8e--joey-f

PrincessDiez

doesen't he follow one of the "retiering" artists with man of the wood **** lol

Joanne unbothered

jt cancelledt

Britney unbotheredt

Cobyy

donutellha

Poor thing! May he get a couple more sales of "Man with Morning Wood" for his poorly thrown shade

nK1O0gd.gif 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

The Child
3 minutes ago, Altair said:

He’s not wrong,

i mean look at Gaga, Celine, and Britney  

:ladyhaha:

Céline is slaying there, Britney too & Gaga is fine.

brit4ever
30 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

nsync - yes, jt - no, but by late 2001 nsync was over and a non-factor. Yeah, sure JT was the lead of the group, but people started noticing him more only because he dated Britney. Britney's self titled, 3rd album outsold Nsync's last album and JT's debute album combined, so Britney was obviously a bigger star. To think that JT's ONLY iconic moment was this says it all: 

GettyImages-76074890.jpg

JT would've literaly be selling burgers at McDonalds if it wasn't for Britney and I mean it. :lana: 

brit4ever
36 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

NSYNC was huge but his first solo single Like I Love You flopped so hard so he needed to bring in Britney’s name for his second single Cry Me A River. 

The tea :reductive: Lmao at Like I Love You peaking at #11 on Billboard, being the lead single of the first solo album, by the lead singer of one of the biggest bands of all time!! :ladyhaha: 

JustYouandI
3 hours ago, Bio said:

I mean didn’t we all say it at some point?

Yes, but since Gaga now has a residency we have to take it down a notch. :bye:

brit4ever

@CrazyMonster Also remember when he and Xtina toured together but both DWAD  and Onyx Hotel Tours outgrossed that tour and outgrossed Xtina's and JT's solo tours as well? :ladyhaha: 

The Child
Just now, brit4ever said:

@CrazyMonster Also remember when he and Xtina toured together but both DWAD  and Onyx Hotel Tours outgrossed that tour and outgrossed Xtina's and JT's solo tours as well? :ladyhaha: 

The Stripped & Justified Tour? :ladyhaha:

And then Xtina said that she hooked up with him :selena:

Archived