Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

A Photoshop Request from the FAME commercial ad shot

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

Can someone colourize the perfume ad, also make her hair blonde, but there's a darker shade in her hair, on the right side,make that part jet black. If the photo were colored,her hair would have been cruella because this photo was shot back in February 2012, during that whole month Gaga had blonde and black hair.

This is the color her hair was in the commercial

tumblr_m79xsjWWUZ1qga1iko2_250.jpg

tumblr_m79xsjWWUZ1qga1iko4_500.jpg

Can someone please make the photo color and the darker shade of her hair jet black like in the above pics, its on the right side of her head

tumblr_m79whrsB151qfug0qo1_500.jpg

Jenniferella

It's just a shadow...not black hair

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Alien Tulip

It's just a shadow...not black hair

A shadow that much darker than the non shadow hair? I can be wrong but I guess we'll find out in the commercial if its not black and white

Alien Tulip

I'll do this, just give me a few minutes! ^-^

Thank you :heart:

Chic

Thank you :heart:

Basically, you want the whole picture colored (except the background) and you want the dark part of her hair jet black?

Alien Tulip

Basically, you want the whole picture colored (except the background) and you want the dark part of her hair jet black?

Yes ;)

Chic

Yes ;)

Here you go! It's PNG for highest quality, but you can change it to any file extension you'd like. ;)

GagaPic.png

If you want the background to be in color, just tell me the color you want it to be and I'll go right ahead. If it's fine as it is, I hope you like it because I had fun doing it! :party:

Alien Tulip

Here you go! It's PNG for highest quality, but you can change it to any file extension you'd like. ;)

http://i1052.photobu...ics/GagaPic.png

If you want the background to be in color, just tell me the color you want it to be and I'll go right ahead. If it's fine as it is, I hope you like it because I had fun doing it! :party:

its fine the way it is,omg your amazing! nicely done! how can I credit you, I want to post it on tumbr!

Chic

its fine the way it is,omg your amazing! nicely done! how can I credit you, I want to post it on tumbr!

Credit me "Chic"! And thank you so much, I'm really glad you like it! ^-^

Archived