NFL star has a gay sex tape that may leak soon

Jinzo

Featured Posts

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
imnotyourbabe10
4 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

Why would an NFL star let a video be filmed without thinking this could happen tho :toofunny:

So very much agree.  However it is 2017 and while we have access to technology & knowledge in general at our fingertips, people are eating Tide Pods :madge:

Catnikko
1 minute ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

people are eating Tide Pods :madge:

As they should continue doing, natural selection & all :lolly:

Actual patient

Jewels n Drugs

Hope its someone hot

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

calmar
3 minutes ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

it is 2017 

I have some news for you :derpga: 

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

Kimblue

I’m sure it’s Aaron Rodgers because this rumor has been following him since college. He was dating Olivia Munn and is now  dating Danika Patrick.

KingRedd

What does Odell play? It has to be him but this whole thing is nasty. This is why guys are afraid to get close to gay/bi men. Why sell a personal clip just for money? Disgusting 

May I Read You? 😎

Kimblue
Just now, KingRedd said:

What does Odell play? It has to be him but this whole thing is nasty. This is why guys are afraid to get close to gay/bi men. Why sell a personal clip just for money? Disgusting 

He’s a wide receiver. I’m 99% sure they are talking about Aaron Rodgers.

imnotyourbabe10
2 minutes ago, calmar said:

I have some news for you :derpga: 

HAHA! OMG.  Mary Jane Holland and I have been spending too much time with Russian hookers and cheap gin!  My bad! 

calmar
Just now, imnotyourbabe10 said:

HAHA! OMG.  Mary Jane Holland and I have been spending too much time with Russian hookers and cheap gin!  My bad! 

Or with tide pods :derpga: 

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

raginchristians
33 minutes ago, Decidueye said:

January 17, 2018: MediaTakeOut.com just viewed some EXTREMELY BLOCKBUSTER footage – which purports to show one of the TOP NFL PLAYERS engaged in a gay act with a man.

As opposed to a man doing gay **** with a woman :triggered:

This whole thing is just a complete mess and whichever player it is doesn't deserve this :saladga:

he/they

DeleteMyAccount
24 minutes ago, GovHooker said:

I think it could be Aaron Rodgers...

Apparently it's rumored that he and his roommate had a thing, but they eventually had a falling out 

Edit: Also this is horrible

I always thought Aaron was gay. And I don't like having these conversations, but we all know there's a good number of gay men in the league. I wish they'd come out of their own terms though.

GoldenPonyboy

The player should come out right away if he knows it is about him. Take control of the naratives. He would be celebrated for it. I hope. Idk what kind of people can live doing ish like that to other people. How do they sleep at night

47 minutes ago, FRANK1991 said:

more exciting and possible than a Gaga song leak rumor on here tbh

:sharon:

Aaron Hernandez was an nfl player who killed himself because he was afraid people would find out about his bisexual lover. As a community we need to be more aware of how this isn’t just some fun video to watch this is gonna ruin this mans life

Archived