💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I think Farhan might be my ex.

Sailor

Featured Posts

Hi, guys. So, I was just kindly shown a full, clear picture of him by someone here, and now I know that, yes, it's definitely him. :triggered:

I don't really know what to do with this information. I genuinely thought that after he got kicked out, he had killed himself or something, because leaving so abruptly and never talking to me again just didn't seem like something he'd do.

We were both young and stupid so I'm not interested in talking to him ever again, FYI. Had he not disappeared I'd never have met my wonderful partner now, and I have no interest in catching up with him. :nails:

I need to find those MP3s, though. He even wrote an original song and sent it to me. :laughga:

bannedT for life and it's SAD

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bostonGUY
7 minutes ago, Sailor said:

Hi, guys. So, I was just kindly shown a full, clear picture of him by someone here, and now I know that, yes, it's definitely him. :triggered:

I don't really know what to do with this information. I genuinely thought that after he got kicked out, he had killed himself or something, because leaving so abruptly and never talking to me again just didn't seem like something he'd do.

We were both young and stupid so I'm not interested in talking to him ever again, FYI. Had he not disappeared I'd never have met my wonderful partner now, and I have no interest in catching up with him. :nails:

I need to find those MP3s, though. He even wrote an original song and sent it to me. :laughga:

asdfghjkl

tenor.gif

14 hours ago, Sailor said:

I already have. The selfie is too small for me to really make out his face, though. His hair is totally the same as the Chase I knew, though. :saladga:

How do you not know your ex's last name? If it wasn't Bigsby, it's not Farhan. 

I have a photo of him somewhere in the old Radio ARTPOP submissions.

Edit: Nevermind, I now see you already figured out it's him 

My name isn't Timmers

Just now, Timmers said:

How do you not know your ex's last name? If it wasn't Bigsby, it's not Farhan. 

He never felt comfortable telling me and I was more interested in his **** to ask. :triggered: Sue me

11 minutes ago, venus1210 said:

Shook
Is this him ? 
https://78.media.tumblr.com/2a932ff006ca8666a6748b799e22a267/tumblr_ojsa1mgLEb1vzlm3yo1_1280.gif

I've read the expose thread on twitter about him, it's so scary and creepy :toofunny:

Like, ya'll. Now I know the truth I'm happy for this just to end here. Props to him for leaking stuff. I hope he's happy and continues serving us bops. Let's not invade his privacy. :nails:

Guest bostonGUY
4 minutes ago, Sailor said:

Like, ya'll. Now I know the truth I'm happy for this just to end here. Props to him for leaking stuff. I hope he's happy and continues serving us bops. Let's not invade his privacy. :nails:

Queen of Taking The High Road:applause:

RAMROD

So you have a past with him?   :diane:

How far did you get with him? Second base? Third base? Home run? :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Just now, RAMROD said:

So you have a past with him?   :diane:

How far did you get with him? Second base? Third base? Home run? :poot:

We met online, and we talked for about a year and a half? He'd send me cute MP3s and then it all abruptly ended. :sis: It was such a long time ago I don't remember a whole lot about him or what he was like. Just bits and pieces.

Borislshere
53 minutes ago, Sailor said:

:selena: Then give me his info and i'll do the dirty work. I'm willing to take one for the team 

giphy.webp

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, Borislshere said:

:selena: Then give me his info and i'll do the dirty work. I'm willing to take one for the team 

giphy.webp

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

giphy.webp

That's not very born this way of you. :trollga:

DoremonLove
1 hour ago, Sailor said:

Wow its really a small world:tony:

Praying that i am gagas distant relative n she invites me to her show:ladyhaha:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Archived