💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B lands first movie deal

Aussie

Featured Posts

Good for her. I like her. But... she needs to get her fiance in check.

2 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

After today, I'm done with Cardi. I have no respect for her, and I do not wish her success.

Is this about Offset? Because it's starting to dampen my liking of her, unfortunately.

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lextyr97
4 minutes ago, Miel said:

Good for her. I like her. But... she needs to get her fiance in check.

Is this about Offset? Because it's starting to dampen my liking of her, unfortunately.

That's exactly what it's about. The fact that this:

"People are just too miserable for me I’m sorry I’m to blessed to be dealing with ya **** today.The negativity is not going to tarnish my feelings from these blessings and opportunities I’m getting .Have a good day"

...was all she had to say about that situation, is disgusting. She's disrespecting such a large part of her fan base.

Robo Ga
25 minutes ago, Aussie said:

We're told the "Bartier Cardi" singer begins filming in March

Can they stop with this stupid trend, like just write the damn artists' name. 

đŸ€–âšĄïž

Decodekid
25 minutes ago, HEARTHUNTER said:

In only a year, she's achieving more things than Gaga did in her first 3 years... damn

i mean those top tens are basically features, is not that i'm defending gaga but her impact isn't as big yet 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

56 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

After today, I'm done with Cardi. I have no respect for her, and I do not wish her success.

@Craig Barnes Can't say I'm not curious as to why you chose the "lmao" reaction.

And you still respect gaga even tho she collaborated w terry richardson and r kelly for the longest time. Lol u guys are funny. You only outraged when it is convenient for you

i can’t w y’all 

LordEnigma
1 hour ago, SychosSoChic said:

How is all this happening so fast :deadbanana:

It might be ending so fast as well.

I like Cardi - she’s cool BUT I just don’t see what else she really has to offer to the game.

Lextyr97
6 minutes ago, Gay said:

And you still respect gaga even tho she collaborated w terry richardson and r kelly for the longest time. Lol u guys are funny. You only outraged when it is convenient for you

i can’t w y’all 

Obviously I'm not happy Gaga did that but this is different. Cardi was brought where she is because of the LGBT community and all she had to say about the situation is that we are dramatic for the backlash. At the very least Gaga doesn't associate herself with either of them anymore and still preaches against the things they've done

9 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Obviously I'm not happy Gaga did that but this is different. Cardi was brought where she is because of the LGBT community and all she had to say about the situation is that we are dramatic for the backlash. At the very least Gaga doesn't associate herself with either of them anymore and still preaches against the things they've done

Lmao oh god here we go again...

The LGBT community created hip hop too I’m sure.

Lextyr97
18 minutes ago, Mich said:

Lmao oh god here we go again...

The LGBT community created hip hop too I’m sure.

Well I mean before she was as big as she is now, I saw that it was mostly the gays that were fans of hers, sharing her ****, and what not. She went to gay bars/clubs, and even came to the pride festival in my city (Providence) last year. For her to say nothing is disrespectful whether the gays were responsible for her success or not. Her fiance said something hugely offensive to a large part of her fanbase and her response to it was a super shady response to us. Honestly I would have preferred her to have said nothing

1 hour ago, Noah said:

Cardi is EXTREMELY local. Gaga was WORLDWIDE. Outside of the US barely anyone knows Cardi.

Yasss honey undermine women of colors achievements! You go girl

8 hours ago, Jed said:

GURL PLEASE, This has NOTHING to do with her skin color. But it's the Tea. Nicki Minaj and even SZA (bc of Maroon5 and the Calvin Harris Remix) are gathering more attention in Europe. I am just saying Cardi B isn't big on the European Market. If you make that about Skin color and shame me for undermining WOC Achievements, that's your problem. 

⟡ ⋆ ËšïœĄâ‹†đŸŠąâ‹† ËšïœĄâ‹†âŸĄ

ryanripley
8 hours ago, Jed said:

nobody is doing that :what: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

3 hours ago, Noah said:

GURL PLEASE, This has NOTHING to do with her skin color. But it's the Tea. Nicki Minaj and even SZA (bc of Maroon5 and the Calvin Harris Remix) are gathering more attention in Europe. I am just saying Cardi B isn't big on the European Market. If you make that about Skin color and shame me for undermining WOC Achievements, that's your problem. 

3 hours ago, ryanripley said:

nobody is doing that :what: 

If you read positive news about a woman and your first instinct is to talk about why it isn’t that big of a deal you’re undervaluing that persons accomplishments. 

You’re all acting like this is some ASIB leading role and you’re pressed. It’s probably some dumb 16 line role that she’ll make some money on then head on her way. 

Think about it, do you do that to Gaga? “Oh she won a golden globe but you can basically buy those” “oh MR went number four but that’s only because of the Super Bowl it would’ve flopped otherwise”

those comments would bother fans here because they obviously aim to belittle the accomplishment. When you do that to cardi it’s the same damn thing. 

Archived