💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga has new outfit for Million Reasons!

RBNLM

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
andy232000

What the hell is up with her using awful and tacky outfits for this tour...I hope she just wore it cause its versace and Donatella is there. The platinum one is much better and combines better with the songs. This is the Come to Mama jacket all over again....delete it.

Lextyr97

The outfit has me slayed but why the **** is she using it for MR? :neyde: It'd be better in any other section. Get rid of the blue outfit so we don't have to deal with the lack of the shoulder pads

andy232000

that color does NOT look good with the piano. I feel she gets lost and blended. the platinum sparkles made her shine

Hi Its Nicole

But why for Million Reasons? Should have been for Just Dance/LoveGame/Telephone or for John Wayne/Shiesse/Alejandro

Hello Gaga

Just now, Hi Its Nicole said:

But why for Million Reasons? Should have been for Just Dance/LoveGame/Telephone or for John Wayne/Shiesse/Alejandro

:triggered:

ryanripley

i think it's just a one time thing because donatella is there however i wouldn't mind if this replaced the applause one

infact the only outfit i don't like is the one for the dancers during that section

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived