đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why I Want Gaga to be Successful ( and I think why we all do)

Prada

Featured Posts

GagaUnderYou

Every artist has their peak, she had her peak early on in her career. She is, and will always be successful. She never has to work another day in her life if she didn't want to, she's doing us a favour now by entertaining us now. In 2018, she is simply now a legend, she no longer has to prove herself that she's here to stay. 

Matangi
48 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

To be honest, this is just not right. Lady Gaga is an entertainer, a pop star, and it's here to entertain you, mostly in your spare time or to help you feel good, as every pop star out there. If this is what you really think, I strongly advise you to log off GGD for a few months and look at your real life. Gaga's future might be as bright as the sun, but believe me it won't have any effect on your own future. Your life is about your work, your studies, and specially the people that actually surround you.

Gaga had her big era. And it was bigger than most pop eras in History. I'm not sure if you were a fan when that happened, but yeah she had her huuuuuuuuuuuuge moment. It might take years to have something like that again, but it is life. Once again, you really need to get down to earth.

I also think she has the recognition anyway. Music legends talk about her, she has done lots of things and whatever she wants to do it's in her reach, she has the awards and the critical acclaim, pop and non-pop fans listen to her albums when they're released, people know she can sing. You can't ask for more, her work hasn't exactly been the best of all anyway.

thank you jfc i could kiss u

I will never deny her continued success, even during more “low” points in her career. Even then, she was still doing pretty good.

I just wished more people, specifically my peers, saw that she is an incredibly talented musician, not just a pop star who once wore meat and isn’t worth listening to anymore. 

Kind of on a similar vein that I wish my peers acknowledged Mariah’s career, as opposed to seeing her purely as a “has been”.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived