Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why I Want Gaga to be Successful ( and I think why we all do)

Prada

Featured Posts

Sometimes I really feel like we expect alot from Gaga. I mean, yes i go to school, i work and eat etc. but my future is almost built on Gaga's future.

Like what she's gonna release. How it is gonna chart or how much money she will make.

and today I was on the bus, listening Dance in the Dark. and suddenly I felt something. Something i always feel, makes me angry.

It is that. Gaga is really an extreordinary artist and unfortunately teens today know Rihanna's or Beyonce's songs. They generally go through their discography but they don't even bother listening Gaga's songs or albums. 

I want an era from Gaga. Such big era that all the kids, people from all age listen Gaga's previous albums. Like you know media overpraises Beyonce and people find all kind of artistic stuff in her albums(thanks to media). I want that kind of reaction, help from media to Gaga.

I think we all here want people to appreciate Gaga and her art. That is why we get hyped this much and want so much from Gaga. Not for selfish reasons ( yes we want new amazing stuff), but also mostly I think Gaga still hasn't get what she deserves.

NIGHTCRAWLER

I agree, she deserves more recognition, especially since she's one of the most talented artist of our generation. But she was already rocking the charts in 2009-2012, now she's kind of outdated in the GP's mind and I hope she'll find a way to make everybody bald in 2018

SpookyKid

it's just not "cool" to like her anymore, you should just accept it tbh

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

A Hybrid

#MusicNotTheBling

#MaybeJustALittleBling

#2SongsAreEnough

No family’s safe when I sashay

4 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

it's just not "cool" to like her anymore, you should just accept it tbh

I don't know. Media makes things happen. Like things happen and we don't even have any idea.

davidtaylor

not shading anybody here or anything but she is still LADY GAGA, she is successful - some people on here seem to think her career is ending

so happy i could die

AlexanderMagno
1 minute ago, Adriana Lima said:

Sometimes I really feel like we expect alot from Gaga. I mean, yes i go to school, i work and eat etc. but my future is almost built on Gaga's future.

Like what she's gonna release. How it is gonna chart or how much money she will make.

To be honest, this is just not right. Lady Gaga is an entertainer, a pop star, and it's here to entertain you, mostly in your spare time or to help you feel good, as every pop star out there. If this is what you really think, I strongly advise you to log off GGD for a few months and look at your real life. Gaga's future might be as bright as the sun, but believe me it won't have any effect on your own future. Your life is about your work, your studies, and specially the people that actually surround you.

Gaga had her big era. And it was bigger than most pop eras in History. I'm not sure if you were a fan when that happened, but yeah she had her huuuuuuuuuuuuge moment. It might take years to have something like that again, but it is life. Once again, you really need to get down to earth.

I also think she has the recognition anyway. Music legends talk about her, she has done lots of things and whatever she wants to do it's in her reach, she has the awards and the critical acclaim, pop and non-pop fans listen to her albums when they're released, people know she can sing. You can't ask for more, her work hasn't exactly been the best of all anyway.

The Bling
15 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

#MusicNotTheBling

#MaybeJustALittleBling

#2SongsAreEnough

#Allaboutme :derpga:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

ordinarynam1310

she can have a hit, but it won't be as big as her hits used to be. 

sometimes we need to accept that and enjoy the music

Brolysskins
31 minutes ago, DavidTaylor said:

not shading anybody here or anything but she is still LADY GAGA, she is successful - some people on here seem to think her career is ending

Exactly my thoughts

Diamonster

Her talent has been rewarded and keeps being rewarded, have you seen her house? she just got paid 100M for a residency, a movie starring her is getting released this year, she's just fine, I don't think she wants to go back to that life. 

31 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

To be honest, this is just not right. Lady Gaga is an entertainer, a pop star, and it's here to entertain you, mostly in your spare time or to help you feel good, as every pop star out there. If this is what you really think, I strongly advise you to log off GGD for a few months and look at your real life. Gaga's future might be as bright as the sun, but believe me it won't have any effect on your own future. Your life is about your work, your studies, and specially the people that actually surround you.

Gaga had her big era. And it was bigger than most pop eras in History. I'm not sure if you were a fan when that happened, but yeah she had her huuuuuuuuuuuuge moment. It might take years to have something like that again, but it is life. Once again, you really need to get down to earth.

I also think she has the recognition anyway. Music legends talk about her, she has done lots of things and whatever she wants to do it's in her reach, she has the awards and the critical acclaim, pop and non-pop fans listen to her albums when they're released, people know she can sing. You can't ask for more, her work hasn't exactly been the best of all anyway.

Im okay. I was a fan between 2009-2012 at huge moment.

Im not saying i don't have a life or my grades are bad. Just I have a thing called being a ''fan''.

It makes me happy to see gaga succesful. Nothing unhealthy imo.

I just voiced my feelings,like why i want her to be at the top again. Some get hyped, some have a breakdown for Gaga. Its the same thing with what i feel imo. There are at least 1000 people like me on this site. I have to admit. Almost everyone :)

6 minutes ago, Diamonster said:

Her talent has been rewarded and keeps being rewarded, have you seen her house? she just got paid 100M for a residency, a movie starring her is getting released this year, she's just fine, I don't think she wants to go back to that life. 

You missed my point. I know she has some stuff that can be a huge success.

What I mean is.

A success that would make people all around the world listen her old-new albums and everything.

Like Madonna's Confession on a Dance Floor made me listen ALL THE MADONNA albums. If it weren't for it, i would be unaware of her until the death of the Queen of Pop. 

Please, before saying things like she is at the top,  she is being rewarded or anything like that, consider what i really mean.

Archived