• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MattyMonster

• Americano

• GHGUY

• Jonathanholland

BellaDonnaDiana

I like it but I have concerns.

1. It's a bit risque for the fragrance sections in stores. I'm just thinking of commercial viability.

2. It's very reminiscent of the Alejandro era. It does feel a bit like a retread.

3. This will give the Madonna copycat team more ammunition as they'll immediately whip out the Erotica/Dita/Sex book images (as if Madonna invented the S&M concept/imagery).

Didn't she??

LickableMonsterBoi

Hilarious!!!! Love it :legend: she ate the **** out of that promotion. :clap: :clap: I wanna see the boys in there jockstraps more closer.

I wish I was a girl to buy her fragrance. She makes me wanna drink all of her Black Fluid. :usrs:

BellaDonnaDiana

Hilarious!!!! Love it :legend: she ate the **** out of that promotion. :clap: :clap: I wanna see the boys in there jockstraps more closer.

I wish I was a girl to buy her fragrance. She makes me wanna drink all of her Black Fluid. :usrs:

Im a man and buying...

BellaDonnaDiana

As far as pop artists go, she sho did.

Riri did S&M already and got away with that lawsuit!! i don't need a erotica from GaGa though i want hookerga and slutga

Brandon

Kylie Minogue

@ladygaga Whoh....amazing!

Get dat blonde popstar promo :legend:

Redstreak

MY mom saw the picture, gave me this look and called Gaga a glorified **** star. :sweat:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

LickableMonsterBoi

Im a man and buying...

Do you think it will have a unis-x smell??

Americano

I can see what they were going for but I think it's somewhat over-worked, and the concept lost its way. I'm not sure what the bondage lilliputians are for, or doing; they're not swarming over her like ants, or 'building' her or sewing her together like the shoemakers elves, or tieing her down, they are just 'there'.

Men CRAWLING on her after putting on the perfume..

Khashoggi

MY mom saw the picture, gave me this look and called Gaga a glorified **** star. :sweat:

:sweat: She needs to try selling it, so yeah, in those days you need to use a lot of body.