Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Photo: Lady Gaga debuts 'FAME' ad image

Americano

Featured Posts

I can't at some of you. :crossed: The picture is amazing. First of all she's naked which catches attention, and she's covered with little men! To be honest, if I were at a mall and I saw the image, I would be surprised to see miniature men covering Gaga. Little cool things like this can be memorable and eye catching and can separate the ad, poster, parfum, etc. from the pack. I find it really interesting and innovative to do something like that. My only thing is that the parfum should be sitting on top of her ass. The cool litte men overtake the actual perfume bottle attention wise.

Edited by GreenCreams

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MattyMonster

• Americano

• GHGUY

• Fusel

RAMROD

Black and White pic is classic, folks.

Unlike colours that will get old overtime.

That's why she pursue this kind off visual.

Where did you hear that??

maybe this one is the trigger.: http://gagadaily.com/index.php?/topic/25848-stefano-gabbana-dg-thinks-fame-perfume-ad-is-copying-madonna/

Edited by Prism
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I can't at some of you. :crossed: The picture is amazing. First of all she's naked which catches attention, and she's covered with little men! To be honest, if I were at a mall and I saw the image, I would be surprised to see miniature men covering Gaga. Little cool things like this can be memorable and eye catching and can separate the ad, poster, parfum, etc. from the pack. I find it really interesting and innovative to do something like that. My only thing is that the parfum should be sitting on top of her ass. The cool litte men overtake the actual perfume bottle attention wise.

I agree with you a 101%.

giskardsb

they need to build a gigantic naked Gaga climbing wall to haul around for promo.

Alphaz

Love it so much, s-xy ad and eye catching even though it's black and white, it will stop people that passing by at the store

HeavyPunkLover

Sorry honey, but it is. It's too dark and all just fades away.

Te fragrance is pure black... What do you expect?

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

DirtyPonyRebel

Sorry honey, but it is. It's too dark and all just fades away.

Its not boring. :nails: I think most of us say otherwise.

In terms of Gaga, it's boring. Everyone is used to seeing Gaga naked already and a mask is hardly anything new. What I'm meaning to say is it's not visually catching at all and If it is a representation for the mood created by the fragrance than tbh I don't think I want the fragrance.

Gaga could have taken the direction of FAME into a very cheesy and commercial route... This photo captures the essence of the fragrance and Gaga herself. Not boring. :nails:

OMG i like it so much! dark, hot, erotic.

looks like madonna though. i just hope her next album ain't gonna be similar to erotica.

OMG i like it so much! dark, hot, erotic.

looks like madonna though. i just hope her next album ain't gonna be similar to erotica.

****ing ****ity **** ****erson ****KKKKKKKKKKK. What an amazing birthday present. ILY Gaga. :cry:

Kermit the frog

****ing ****ity **** ****erson ****KKKKKKKKKKK. What an amazing birthday present. ILY Gaga. :cry:

Happy bday! :giveup:

australiagaga

It looks amazing. Typical Klein! Those two are made to work with eachother. Everything they do is perfection.