• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MattyMonster

• Americano

• GHGUY

• Fusel

Alcina Dimitrescu

I just realised something. The perfume started being developed back in 2010 and 2011 right? And the photographer of this ad is Steven Klein correct? I think this was taken during the Alejandro era! She hasn't worn that hair recently, the last time was may 2010. The director of the alejandro video AND the this ad are both done by Steven. This could have been taken in 2010. :omg: :dead:

Nope

marrytheknight2012

Its not from 2010,, she didn't wear those nails back then did she? her hair was like this during the you and I filming...and this was photographed not too distantly after that I'm thinking

Kayla

Its not from 2010,, she didn't wear those nails back then did she? her hair was like this during the you and I filming...and this was photographed not too distantly after that I'm thinking

:rofl: I love how obsessed we are! We know something didn't happen in 2010 because of the NAILS. THE NAILS.

Speaking of Nails, this picture reminds me of the girl from the Closer video (NIN). Really just because she's nude and wearing a blindfold....But still!

Knife

The image looks weirdly amateurish; I hope this isn't indicative of what to expect from the video for Scheiße. :(

BellaDonnaDiana

Do you think it will have a unis-x smell??

It will be flowery so if your gay you'll be fine probably if your masculine then no just buy it so you have the bottle :)

Americano

Lady Gaga's a trending topic with media outlets (Google News) from her fragrance campaign. She definitely caught some eyes again with that photo.

FrozenKookie

I'm only here for the untagged version :troll:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, IF I CAN ONLY BUY ONE

LickableMonsterBoi

It will be flowery so if your gay you'll be fine probably if your masculine then no just buy it so you have the bottle :)

Im gonna buy the bottle and spray it on stinky people on the subway :toofloppy:

CoolTrainerTerry

I'm just kind of meh on the photo right now, but she looks gorgeous.

marrytheknight2012

:rofl: I love how obsessed we are! We know something didn't happen in 2010 because of the NAILS. THE NAILS.

Speaking of Nails, this picture reminds me of the girl from the Closer video (NIN). Really just because she's nude and wearing a blindfold....But still!

LOL well thats what I pay attention to. Little details. I also dont like how translucent her nails look in the ad LOL