• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MattyMonster

• Americano

• GHGUY

• Jonathanholland

rivingtonrebels

Klein directed "Alejandro"

I know I'm not in the majority at all but "Alejandro" is my favorite video of hers.

ME TOO tbh. When it premiered I remember watching it over and over going...people aren't going to like this but it's so perfect...

GaGachris96

Macy Fragrance area is going to be cover with this photo when it comes out they will need to have it own corner

Uhm, I think the commercial will be full of s-xy dark Gaga and hot naked men, while Scheisse is playing in the background....

Every gay boy's dream, basically :legend:

If her album looks like this her career is dead. :crossed:

Need to stop being negative tho :cryga:

Lol its not even bad. Its just fine.

I love it... but I hate that such a beautiful black and white image has a gold bottle plonked on top, it looks so fake... it'd be so amazing if the bottle was in black and white also and didn't look so much like still life

InGagzWeTrust

I know I'm not in the majority at all but "Alejandro" is my favorite video of hers.

mine too, the aesthetics, the choreo :Gaga:

DaEdgeOfGloryYo

I can see what they were going for but I think it's somewhat over-worked, and the concept lost its way. I'm not sure what the bondage lilliputians are for, or doing; they're not swarming over her like ants, or 'building' her or sewing her together like the shoemakers elves, or tieing her down, they are just 'there'.

However regardless of the print ad, I still think the bottle and over all concept are very strong -having a credential like 'the world's first black perfume' is a great piece of differentiation, very publicity friendly (and publicity builds brands). It doesn't matter that black isn't a good colour for a perfume; it will suit people who want something different. It will sell by the bucketload.

Mills a Pussy

love it, kind of reminds me of classic gaga with a dark twist of Poker Face. :clap: