Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

New tea on Gaga [Trigger warning: RUMOUR THREAD]

theahsfan

Featured Posts

Scathach
1 hour ago, Luna Lovegood said:

Apparently Gaga is gonna release something tomorrow (19 Jan) according to this twitter account. We’ll see. 

They said multiple times that it’s not happening anymore 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Ryusei said:

I'm an insider too: Gaga will release more music, which will contain instruments and vocals, oh and sometimes she'll have different hair colors oh and maybe we could try with a collab rumor since she had multiple ones on previous albums, almost on each one except BTW:oprah:  oh btw she will work with DJWS what a dam surprise not like she and him are tweeting about it all the time. also the songs will be between 1 and 20 minutes long HOLY **** MY KNOWLEDGE

@theahsfan just read the quoted text:triggered:

That account stan, like us, they know the same as us, "its going to be a smash!!" thats said with every Gaga era, that you got the receipts? Thats with other artist, but when in comes to insiders they never get right a thing. They live for the buzz:interestinga:

13 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

@Rafr88 just read the quoted text:triggered:

whats good?:triggered:

I just dont understand why belive in rumours, even with Gaga you cant get to much hyped because it get cancelled and unreleased, so better stick with what you know is 100% reliable:crossed:

theahsfan
25 minutes ago, Rafr88 said:

whats good?:triggered:

I just dont understand why belive in rumours, even with Gaga you cant get to much hyped because it get cancelled and unreleased, so better stick with what you know is 100% reliable:crossed:

I get where you're coming from but personally I just trust this insider because they've got so much right about other artists. True they could be making this stuff up about Gaga but I think they're genuine about her

Archived