Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Offset: “I cannot vibe with queers”

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

ELEMENTALITY
22 minutes ago, SKANK said:

110413-extra-lady-gaga-youtube-1.gif

Fans of freaks shouldn't cast stones. He is wack because of his views, not his hair.

Hmmm....I agree partially....but if you have a choice to express yourself in a certain way shouldn't it reflect how you feel on the inside? Isn't that artistic integrity? and in that case, he should be in some overalls and a flanel. because his views are quite outdated, like his career soon will be. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gov Hooka

IM more offended by the use of Asian (Japanese) imagery in their video... It’s downright offensive tbh and cultural appropriation imo. But **** Katy Perry because she portrayed the same kind of imagery in a more graceful and empowering manner. 

zakariah

I hate that homophobic black people are so hypocritical and would treat/view the LGBTQ community the exact same way some racist white people would treat/view them

PSYCHOSHTICK

I always find it so funny that most 'rappers' are homophobic. They don't want anything to do with gay people but at the same time they love to wear the latest high fashion and luxury wear that is designed and created by gay men. (Because of their endless craving for luxury goods, which is just so sad.)

Like, dude, you're wearing head to toe Gucci by Alessandro Michele, have you've ever seen how gay that man is?

DiscoStyx
2 hours ago, ELEMENTALITY said:

The Migos are horrible. They're like the hip hop Chainsmokers. I don't even know why Cardi ****s with them. Like...I hope she gets smart on his cheating ass and moves on. She's already more legendary than they ever will be!

Maybe because she's homophobic and transphobic herself :madge:

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

ALGAYDO

He can’t vibe with us but he sure indulges in our creations LOL just goes to show that homophobic people tend to be very stupid as well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Battle 4 Ur Life

queers remain unbothered and groovy. he can vibe his homophobic ass away with his most likely to get shot homies.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

AnnTakamaki
1 hour ago, ChristianDior said:

I always find it so funny that most 'rappers' are homophobic. They don't want anything to do with gay people but at the same time they love to wear the latest high fashion and luxury wear that is designed and created by gay men. (Because of their endless craving for luxury goods, which is just so sad.)

Like, dude, you're wearing head to toe Gucci by Alessandro Michele, have you've ever seen how gay that man is?

This, so ironic 

OT: Migos can go f*ck themself , no queers want to vibe with you anyway 

DiscoHeaven23

I want Cardi to get rid of him so badly. 

And for the GP to do it as well. 

His apology was even ignorant cuz he referred to it as a "choice" 

DT0mYuzVAAApmR8.jpg

I struggle to process any type of minority (sexual minority, racial minority, etc.) discriminating against another minority. I don't hold them/us(I'm gay), to a higher standard, but I would just think that when you're discriminated against, you wouldn't discriminate against anyone else. I've seen black people do it to gay people and i've seen gay people do it to black people (GGD :stalkga:). It's just not right, We should stand together. 

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

I want Cardi to get rid of him so badly. 

And for the GP to do it as well. 

His apology was even ignorant cuz he referred to it as a "choice" 

DT0mYuzVAAApmR8.jpg

I struggle to process any type of minority (sexual minority, racial minority, etc.) discriminating against another minority. I don't hold them/us(I'm gay), to a higher standard, but I would just think that when you're discriminated against, you wouldn't discriminate against anyone else. I've seen black people do it to gay people and i've seen gay people do it to black people (GGD :stalkga:). It's just not right, We should stand together. 

“Descriminiation”.... Can’t even spell. Can’t even form coherent sentences. 

These rappers have nothing in their head. All they aspire in life is to make money being corporate slaves to buy flashy things and **** bitches. In the end none of it will matter and they’ll end up forgotten in the music industry after their quick time period of success is gone. 

Imagine how different that could be if they actually loved all of their fans and created music for the art of it despite the label’s influence. 

Archived