Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

RATE: Heart Like A Wheel (Linda Ronstadt)

rumours

Featured Posts

calmar

I don't think I'll participate in this one either; other than the first song, I found that I disliked every song I was hearing. She definitely has talent, but this album is not my style, and I don't want to unnecessarily drag down the overall ratings by saying "I hate folk ballads" over and over. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumours
56 minutes ago, calmar said:

I don't think I'll participate in this one either; other than the first song, I found that I disliked every song I was hearing. She definitely has talent, but this album is not my style, and I don't want to unnecessarily drag down the overall ratings by saying "I hate folk ballads" over and over. 

Ok. If you hated the album, I can understand not participating. :(

VictoriaWinters

I've unfortunately never heard this album, but I'll take a listen soon and send my rates!

Xoxo, Victoria

rumours
18 minutes ago, GypsyHeartGaga said:

I've unfortunately never heard this album, but I'll take a listen soon and send my rates!

I look forward to receiving your rates:)

rumours

@BBhomemaker @kvnrp @Rocketno10 @raginchristians @Jeroen Bloeming @Acsnpdx8 @robbiemalik @tomsches @Captain Templea@Skai Jackson@memomemome@slayo@that juju @Edge of Fame @PunkTheFunk @Ronk @Rumours1977 @fayecuntaway @blackcoffee @Oriane @Kandy life @GypsyHeartGaga @badgirlmeat @That J 

Hi Everyone!:hug:

This is just a first reminder about this megarate, as I know reminders can be helpful. :)

Spoiler

Also side note: Heart Like a Wheel has been chosen as one of the albums to be inducted into the Grammy Hall of Fame for 2018. I had no idea it was happening when I made the megarate, but the timing worked out well lol.

Thanks y'all :kara:

rumours
4 hours ago, ssslyboy said:

You're No Good:  :wub:

You should participate in the megarate! If you choose to, feel free to PM your scores. :)

rumours
On 1/17/2018 at 11:55 PM, Rocketno10 said:

Yasssssss

Glad you're excited!:)

I look forward to receiving your rates:hug:

rumours
On 1/24/2018 at 3:32 AM, memomemome said:

I didn't know she sang blue bayou... So she is new to me. 

I'll try to listen tonight 

Yeah, her version of Blue Bayou is one of my favorites :wub:

I look forward to receiving your rates :kara:

rumours

@BBhomemaker @kvnrp @Rocketno10 @raginchristians @Jeroen Bloeming @Acsnpdx8 @robbiemalik @tomsches @Captain Templea@Skai Jackson@memomemome@slayo@that juju @Edge of Fame @PunkTheFunk @Ronk @Rumours1977 @fayecuntaway @blackcoffee @Kandy life @GypsyHeartGaga @badgirlmeat @That J @ssslyboy

Hi Everyone:)

Here's a second reminder about the Megarate.:hug: Scores are due in less than a week (February 1st) with the ceremony happening on February 2nd:excited2:

Also, shot out to @Oriane for already submitting:kara:

Thanks everybody!

tumblr_o532k6kyPf1s3y9slo1_500.gif

rumours
1 minute ago, slayo said:

@Rumours1977 Is @Oriane the only person that's submitted? Damn sis... I had no intention of listening to this album or participating but I feel so bad maybe I will

Yea, I only have @Oriane's scores and mine thus far. 

I guess there seems to be less interest in this album versus the others I did? Maybe people didn't see my reminder today...Idk :S

But yeah, I would love it if you would participate. :) The whole point of these megarates is to spread and celebrate music. If you do choose to participate, scores are due on February 1st :hug:

highongaga
11 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

Hey @highongaga :)

Not sure if you'd be interested in this megarate I'm doing or not, but I figured I'd tag you in case you were interested.

I'll pm you my scores when I get the chance :)

YEAHHH BUDDY

Archived