💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story (Discussion)

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

joemayzzin

first episode was phenomenal in my opinion, i remember as a child seeing this all over the news so it did actually bring back minor memories to me.. preview of the season looks very promising so can't wait to see whats coming next! 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a good first episode I would even call it great but man it can’t compare to last season. The People Vs OJ Simpson was phenomenal from the writing to the acting it felt like something new and different this just feels like a drama which I don’t mind but overall great first episode hopefully it keeps getting better. (I miss Sarah Paulson tho) 

It's really great so far and it's all so beautiful and rich.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Tom Nook

I definitely get a different vibe this season in a good way :lolly: also more Darren Criss on the way yes pls

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

VenusUrania

The first two episode were perfect :wub:

The cast is incredible and they look sooooo much alike their real life counterparts! I might also add that the soundtrack is terrific, especially in the second episode!

MaybeKermit

I loooooooooveeee the first two episodes

I honestly don't know what happened irl and how the case will be handled, but I'm so excited to see how they will handle it :excited2:

Penelope is just ugh, her accent is terrible, she can't fake an Italian accent and it's going out so bad and like she has one expression.. which is disappointing that it comes from her..

Ricky.. why is he there?

This season is Coven all over again.. just a gay season..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Morphine Prince
1 hour ago, River said:

Penelope is just ugh, her accent is terrible, she can't fake an Italian accent and it's going out so bad and like she has one expression.. which is disappointing that it comes from her..

Ricky.. why is he there?

This season is Coven all over again.. just a gay season..

This is quite the opposite of what everyone else is saying so I’m curious why you think this.

I think she sounds a lot like what Donatella sounds like.

20 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

This is quite the opposite of what everyone else is saying so I’m curious why you think this.

I think she sounds a lot like what Donatella sounds like.

I'm living with an Italian so I get to hear their accent very often and I also heard Donatella talking a lot, Penelope is only trying to sound like her but she's mixing her Spanish accent with the Italian and is trying to sound like Donatella.. so this mix is really makes her sound bad and unbelievable, like a first year student in acting school kind of way... and I love Penelope, she's an amazing actress but with this role she failed.. and probably it's not her fault at all but Ryan's..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived