šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LEAK:Bloody Mary Stems

Enzo

Featured Posts

RainingOnMe
Just now, Hurem said:

No tea, no shade but ANYONE who had unreleased stuff got them illegally. The only ā€œlegalā€ way you could get it is having it sent to you by Gaga or one of the producers.

Yā€™all can pretend to be better than Farhan, but the fact is youā€™re just mad that heā€™s actually leaking stuff and you donā€™t feel special you have something other people donā€™t.

Anyone who's attacking him doesn't care less about not having ****. They care because they're upset that a sick lunatic is receiving all this praise and attention. Lol if you really think we're "jealous" of him then you truly missed the point of all of this.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Finn The Human said:

Anyone who's attacking him doesn't care less about not having ****. They care because they're upset that a sick lunatic is receiving all this praise and attention. Lol if you really think we're "jealous" of him then you truly missed the point of all of this.

Well of course heā€™s gonna get praise for giving us the unreleased audio people have been keeping it for themselves for year. Whatever his motive may be, he still delievers everytime you say he has nothing left to give. :shrug:Ā 

This has been going on for months so why canā€™t you just let it go?

RainingOnMe
2 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Well of course heā€™s gonna get praise for giving us the unreleased audio people have been keeping it for themselves for year. Whatever his motive may be, he still delievers everytime you say he has nothing left to give. :shrug:Ā 

The only time I said he had nothing left was during the summer, and that was true. :)Ā Therefore he started stealing again (it's so obvious what he's done at this point) and didn't stop because he's ****ing obsessed with having these files and having power. Just because he still has stuff doesn't mean he has anymore value over anyone else. He pretends to leak for the fans when really it's sick revenge, he's a sadist. THAT is why I'm fed up. Every time he tweets, you all give him what he wants, attention. But it doesn't matter now.Ā His games are over. Enjoy it while you can.

4 minutes ago, Hurem said:

my point stands;

hunty šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Qirlipoo..šŸ˜‚. You really splashed All The Hot Tea and all the Shade... šŸ¤Ŗ Chile... Im So PRessed.

joanne gwaan like mi father. all now, mi can't see her.

Just now, Finn The Human said:

The only time I said he had nothing left was during the summer, and that was true. :)Ā Therefore he started stealing again (it's so obvious what he's done at this point) and didn't stop because he's ****ing obsessed with having these files and having power. Just because he still has stuff doesn't mean he has anymore value over anyone else. He pretends to leak for the fans when really it's sick revenge, he's a sadist.Ā Every time he tweets, you all give him what he wants, attention. But it doesn't matter now.Ā His games are over. Enjoy it while you can.

Idk about what you said, but I remember people saying he had nothing to leak before Christmas and then he leaked 4 songs. Few days ago when he tweeted ā€œthe answer is no wayā€, someone said he was going to tweet HQ version of No Way which has been already online and then he leaked Black Jesus demo. Itā€™s just going on in circles.

Also, youā€™ve mentioned revenge... how does him leaking Gagaā€™s stuff affect anyone but... Well, Gaga?

RainingOnMe
Just now, Hurem said:

Idk about what you said, but I remember people saying he had nothing to leak before Christmas and then he leaked 4 songs. Few days ago when he tweeted ā€œthe answer is no wayā€, someone said he was going to tweet HQ version of No Way which has been already online and then he leaked Black Jesus demo. Itā€™s just going on in circles.

Also, youā€™ve mentioned revenge... how does him leaking Gagaā€™s stuff affect anyone but... Well, Gaga?

Am I speaking Chinese? How is this hard to comprehend?Ā :laughga:

Yes. At first he was going to post the No Way HQ file. When someone beat him to it, he got mad and teased the Black Jesus demo. When someone beat him to that too, he lost his **** and leaked We Are Plastic for fun. See this is part of his games. Sick sadistic desperation of attention. Always looking for ways to get attention.Ā He's obsessed with destroying me. Although I no longer have anything, he still is only leaking not for the fans, but to hurt me, as ridiculous as that sounds. He admitted in our text conversation earlier that he was leaking because "my life revolves around these files" (what kind of hilarious clownery is this?)Ā I don't understand why you keep insisting that anything he's doing is justifiable just because you're getting leaks.

VOLANTIS

Can I get an updated link please.Ā 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

4 minutes ago, Finn The Human said:

Am I speaking Chinese? How is this hard to comprehend?Ā :laughga:

Yes. At first he was going to post the No Way HQ file. When someone beat him to it, he got mad and teased the Black Jesus demo. When someone beat him to that too, he lost his **** and leaked We Are Plastic for fun. See this is part of his games. Sick sadistic desperation of attention. Always looking for ways to get attention.Ā He's obsessed with destroying me. Although I no longer have anything, he still is only leaking not for the fans, but to hurt me, as ridiculous as that sounds. He admitted in our text conversation earlier that he was leaking because "my life revolves around these files" (what kind of hilarious clownery is this?)Ā I don't understand why you keep insisting that anything he's doing is justifiable just because you're getting leaks.

How is him leaking stuff affecting you though? :air:Ā Iā€™m sorry but it does not make any sense.

AndĀ how can you prove he was going to tweet No Way in HQ? You canā€™t, sorry. :rip:Ā  Also, he was the one who tweeted out the BJAF demo, well the interesting part. Then someone else leaked theĀ whole thing that no one really cared about. :shrug:Ā 

RainingOnMe
Just now, Hurem said:

How is him leaking stuff affecting you though? :air:Ā Iā€™m sorry but it does not make any sense.

AndĀ how can you prove he was going to tweet No Way in HQ? You canā€™t, sorry. :rip:Ā  Also, he was the one who tweeted out the BJAF demo, well the interesting part. Then someone else leaked theĀ whole thing that no one really cared about. :shrug:Ā 

Good question?? It doesn't affect me at all but he thinks it does, it's hilarious. But, what does piss me off is when you all give him the praise he desperately seeks because he is nothing in real life and resorts to this kind of clownery to receive attention. Also, yes, he was going to post No Way in HQ because it was one of the files I gave him a while ago. He tweeted the lyrics, said "something little" was coming, it was clearly going to be No Way HQ which turned out to be already online since 2012. When his plans were ruined he resorted to something else to desperately leak for attention, Black Jesus. He posted a snippet and before he could post the full thing, he had a mental breakdown and leaked We Are Plastic. It's hilarious how insane he is.

1 minute ago, Finn The Human said:

Good question?? It doesn't affect me at all but he thinks it does, it's hilarious. But, what does piss me off is when you all give him the praise he desperately seeks because he is nothing in real life and resorts to this kind of clownery to receive attention. Also, yes, he was going to post No Way in HQ because it was one of the files I gave him a while ago. He tweeted the lyrics, said "something little" was coming, it was clearly going to be No Way HQ which turned out to be already online since 2012. When his plans were ruined he resorted to something else to desperately leak for attention, Black Jesus. He posted a snippet and before he could post the full thing, he had a mental breakdown and leaked We Are Plastic. It's hilarious how insane he is.

Well hope he upsets you even more and leaks more stuff tbhĀ :ladyhaha:

And yeah no. He tweeted ā€œthe answer is no wayā€ which is a line in the leaked demo. Itā€™s more than obvious he was going to leak the demo from the get go. Your theory is just a theory.

RainingOnMe
Just now, Hurem said:

Well hope he upsets you even more and leaks more stuff tbhĀ :ladyhaha:

And yeah no. He tweeted ā€œthe answer is no wayā€ which is a line in the leaked demo. Itā€™s more than obvious he was going to leak the demo from the get go. Your theory is just a theory.

You're wrong but okay lol. You don't know him personally, I do, and for 4 years nowĀ unfortunately. That is exactly what he was going to do. I know how he thinks. Toxic, sadistic, manipulative, always wanting to be 2 steps ahead when always 2 steps behind. Pathetic and sad.

1 minute ago, Finn The Human said:

always wanting to be 2 steps ahead when always 2 steps behind. Pathetic and sad.

This sounds more like one of yā€™all trying to discredit him and then he leaks something cool.Ā :sis:

VOLANTIS
Just now, Finn The Human said:

You're wrong but okay lol. You don't know him personally, I do, and for 4 years nowĀ unfortunately. That is exactly what he was going to do. I know how he thinks. Toxic, sadistic, manipulative, always wanting to be 2 steps ahead when always 2 steps behind. Pathetic and sad.

Ā 

5 minutes ago, Finn The Human said:

It doesn't affect me at all but he thinks it does

latest?cb=20170103031600

We don't know either of you but from our perspective you both have Gaga items you share among yourselves in secrecy and it somehow only seems to make you all fume that he's sharing? :awkney:Ā So what do you expect us to do? Not praise him for giving us what we want?

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

RainingOnMe
Just now, VOLANTIS said:

Ā 

latest?cb=20170103031600

We don't know either of you but from our perspective you both have Gaga items you share among yourselves in secrecy and it somehow only seems to make you all fume that he's sharing? :awkney:Ā So what do you expect us to do? Not praise him for giving us what we want?

I can't be bothered to explain it again.Ā I don't have anything but the pig thinks it upsets me when he leaks... the gag isĀ that it doesn't affect me at all, it's literally just some random ass stems and songs barely anyone cares for.Ā :awkney:Ā  I only have a serious problem with people giving him a lot of praise and credit when he deserves nothing for being a psychotic thief.

Archived