💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LEAK:Bloody Mary Stems

Enzo

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Finn The Human said:

He does that so he can leak stuff and then quickly delete it. But it's too bad because Gaga's legal team have been monitoring his account and working with Twitter to retrieve all the deleted tweets. :air:

How do you know? I hope not, because i dont want these songs to stop

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RainingOnMe
1 minute ago, DMTT said:

How do you know? I hope not, because i dont want these songs to stop

I'm a key witness, that's how I know. It may be cool to get these things but his games have gone on for too long and LG's legal team has had enough. I will be gladly aiding them in jailing this twisted psychopath along with a very famous singer who will also be providing personal testimony in court soon.

1 minute ago, Finn The Human said:

I'm a key witness, that's how I know. It may be cool to get these things but his games have gone on for too long and LG's legal team has had enough. I will be gladly aiding them in jailing this twisted psychopath along with a very famous singer who will also be providing personal testimony in court soon.

Wow! Just a few days ago you were sayin the other songs he has would probably leak, but now it seems like this case is moving quickly

RainingOnMe
1 minute ago, DMTT said:

Wow! Just a few days ago you were sayin the other songs he has would probably leak, but now it seems like this case is moving quickly

Yeah I'm sure he'll find a way to leak the rest of the content he managed to steal via faking legal documents in the next few days. Let's see if he'll be able to leak behind bars LMAO

4 minutes ago, Finn The Human said:

Yeah I'm sure he'll find a way to leak the rest of the content he managed to steal via faking legal documents in the next few days. Let's see if he'll be able to leak behind bars LMAO

What else does he have besides the three Fusari tracks? Just stems? 

Something about this situation feels off

RainingOnMe
3 minutes ago, DMTT said:

What else does he have besides the three Fusari tracks? Just stems? 

Something about this situation feels off

It should feel off, that's why I'm trying to get y'all to see the truth. he's a literal lunatic kleptomaniac obsessed with destroying my life due to jealousy. I've had to deal with his bullshit since 2014 and quite frankly I'm done. earlier during our text fight he dared to say that my life revolves around this unreleased bullshit when he's addicted to stealing and flaunting for attention for power because without the files he has absolutely no power over anyone or anything.

5 minutes ago, Finn The Human said:

It should feel off, that's why I'm trying to get y'all to see the truth. he's a literal lunatic kleptomaniac obsessed with destroying my life due to jealousy. I've had to deal with his bullshit since 2014 and quite frankly I'm done. earlier during our text fight he dared to say that my life revolves around this unreleased bullshit when he's addicted to stealing and flaunting for attention for power because without the files he has absolutely no power over anyone or anything.

Well what I meant was ... Why would gaga's team get involved with a personal matter? Unless she was hacked or directly affected by Farhan, why would they care? No offense-I'm sorry you had such a bad experience

RainingOnMe
3 minutes ago, DMTT said:

Well what I meant was ... Why would gaga's team get involved with a personal matter? Unless she was hacked or directly affected by Farhan, why would they care? No offense-I'm sorry you had such a bad experience

he's a thief and messed with her producers and friends. plus he's illegally making profit (including attention, god knows what else he's sold) from tons of other artists. they want justice and I'm going to be responsible for it by my honor.

2 minutes ago, Finn The Human said:

he's a thief and messed with her producers and friends. plus he's illegally making profit (including attention, god knows what else he's sold) from tons of other artists. they want justice and I'm going to be responsible for it by my honor.

I see. Well, maybe a win for everyone is that we all get to hear the last songs and THEN gaga's team takes action :laughga:

RainingOnMe
2 minutes ago, DMTT said:

I see. Well, maybe a win for everyone is that we all get to hear the last songs and THEN gaga's team takes action :laughga:

He sold Kesha's Praying multitrack for $500. It's all over soundcloud now. 

He probably sold the Gaga songs to random people in his DMs. I recall him saying that Brandon/thehookerinme wanted to buy stuff from him and he actually sold it. Illegal profiting, illegal distribution, theft, mail theft (this is a funny story y'all would die laughing), destruction of evidence, so many more counts of illegal theft. Justice will be served soon. You guys really don't know the half of what I've endured at the hands of this lunatic. I wish I could say it all but honestly a lot of it contains classified info and I don't wanna jeopardize myself before he's jailed.

2 minutes ago, Finn The Human said:

He sold Kesha's Praying multitrack for $500. It's all over soundcloud now. 

He probably sold the Gaga songs to random people in his DMs. I recall him saying that Brandon/thehookerinme wanted to buy stuff from him and he actually sold it. Illegal profiting, illegal distribution, theft, mail theft (this is a funny story y'all would die laughing), destruction of evidence, so many more counts of illegal theft. Justice will be served soon. You guys really don't know the half of what I've endured at the hands of this lunatic. I wish I could say it all but honestly a lot of it contains classified info and I don't wanna jeopardize myself before he's jailed.

Yeah that's effed up. I want him to leak the songs, because i dont see issue with decade old songs leaking... But it's another thing to profit off work that isn't yours. Not cool. I do hope they still leak, but it sucks that he's made money off of them

RainingOnMe
Just now, DMTT said:

Yeah that's effed up. I want him to leak the songs, because i dont see issue with decade old songs leaking... But it's another thing to profit off work that isn't yours. Not cool. I do hope they still leak, but it sucks that he's made money off of them

Don't worry that's more than likely to happen. But it's a good thing. We get to hear new stuff and he gets worse punishment :sara:

No tea, no shade but ANYONE who had unreleased stuff got them illegally. The only “legal” way you could get it is having it sent to you by Gaga or one of the producers.

Y’all can pretend to be better than Farhan, but the fact is you’re just mad that he’s actually leaking stuff and you don’t feel special you have something other people don’t.

Also, this isn’t personally directed towards you @Finn The Human so don’t think I’m attacking you.

Archived