Was that 'Breaking Hearts'? :air:

3 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Was that 'Breaking Hearts'? :air:

NNN, yes. I'm still melting down tbh. :air:

MaryJaneHolland
16 minutes ago, Dutch said:

It's such a lovely photo tho :unicorn:

Let's hope she ditches the rent-a-rappers this time and comes up with better songs than the crap she's released since Confessions.

On 1/18/2018 at 2:10 AM, Dutch said:

I see a rocker, a queen and a phony (from right to left)

arrtpop
On 1/17/2018 at 10:10 AM, Dutch said:

this was taken before the doc right? what happened to make gaga talk about madonna in the documentary if they were fine in this pic?

aphrodite

7 hours ago, arrtpop said:

this was taken before the doc right? what happened to make gaga talk about madonna in the documentary if they were fine in this pic?

This was in 2015. I believe the first time since all the mess they were together in public. I think that's exactly her point. Madonna was nice to Gaga that night, but she's talking **** about her in the media. She wants her to be real right to her face too.

19 minutes ago, Dutch said:

This was in 2015. I believe the first time since all the mess they were together in public. I think that's exactly her point. Madonna was nice to Gaga that night, but she's talking **** about her in the media. She wants her to be real right to her face too.

Rather ironic and hypocritical to say that, seeing how gaga shaded madonna in her doc and with the album's promotion. even implying she doesnt write her own music or play any instruments when she's been doing that since the 70s! She flat out lied.

Madonna always said gaga is talented. She even explained the whole BTW drama way before that picture was taken. Since the cover on the MDNA tour, Madonna has been nothing but graceful and classy about gaga. Sorry but the same can't be said about gaga.

On 19.1.2018 at 12:46 PM, 2Night said:

Rather ironic and hypocritical to say that, seeing how gaga shaded madonna in her doc and with the album's promotion. even implying she doesnt write her own music or play any instruments when she's been doing that since the 70s! She flat out lied.

Madonna always said gaga is talented. She even explained the whole BTW drama way before that picture was taken. Since the cover on the MDNA tour, Madonna has been nothing but graceful and classy about gaga. Sorry but the same can't be said about gaga.

Amen :)

Archived