question

Living Singer Whose Death Will Have the Most Impact

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
homomo

All I know is that when Cher dies, my heart will be broken forever. I’m not really her fan, but I think she’s probably one of the greatest (and oldest) pop acts still alive. 

DiscoHeaven23
Just now, AlexanderMagno said:

Madonna, Britney Spears, Bono, Beyoncé, Adele, Paul McCartney

I thought about the younger premature deaths and wonder if that would make it bigger than say, a 72 year old Cher dying. dunno :laughga:. omg I'm getting so morbid

Ryusei
14 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

lol that's what i said in my OP

but I'm genuinely curious

whoops :sharon:

Musery

speaking of death :wtfga: 

last week i was watching Chester Bennington's interviews and i thought of g*** killing herself and i got so depressed and balled my eyes out  :saladga:

AlexanderMagno
14 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

I thought about the younger premature deaths and wonder if that would make it bigger than say, a 72 year old Cher dying. dunno :laughga:. omg I'm getting so morbid

Well when you're talking about "the most impact", premature deaths take the crown. We are kind of expecting old people to die sooner or later. Cher certainly is big enough to cause a deep mourning, but the world would be a bigger mess if Adele died today.

DaftFameMonster

You've got me thinking about the impact Gaga might have when she dies. Remember back when she mentioned something about honoring legends while they are alive? Also remember in 2012 when she would sing Princess Die and cry "I wish that I could cope, but I took pills and left a note". If she truly felt that way the poor girl could have almost been in the "27 club" alongside Amy only a few years after impacting the industry. Still leaves me shook to this day.  

Archived