💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Five Foot Two to be played before JWT

Hurem

Featured Posts

I went to the first show and I would have LOVE to watch the documentary again. Pretty sure non-fans would appreciate her more just by all the effort she puts every day to get out of bed. 

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RochestrMonstr

Sometimes I understand where angry fans are coming from when they get upset by some of the things she does. But this one is just hilarious. 

Seriously? Why is anyone mad? Is having this film play before her show somehow worse than sitting in an arena with nothing happening before the show starts? 

GagaMariaSpears

I think that's fine since it sets the tone of the show and allows the audience to watch something other than a blank stage before Gaga comes on

LMSince2008

Woah Woah! I can't seem to understand why some fans are not happy about this. C'mon. Given that Gaga cancelled her show but can you just grow up and move on people?! I know going to her tour cost you a leg and an arm but you must understand as well that there are circumstances that beyond our control. We are talking about GAGA's health. And I would never put Gaga's health at risk just to satisfy and fulfill what needs to be done. Gaga already apologized and regretted what happened. Just stop being hater or giving too much meaning on everything she's doing. Spread love. This is what Gaga wants us to do. Let's just support her. :trollga:

#2018radioisours

wait wait wait wait but there's a scene that she's naked :cryga:
are they gonna censor it? because I'm sure there will be some children in the audience

Hallonkola
15 minutes ago, GABEL said:

wait wait wait wait but there's a scene that she's naked :cryga:
are they gonna censor it? because I'm sure there will be some children in the audience

Censor it? It's not like children have never seen breasts before lol :triggered: it's a natural part of a woman's body and there is no need to censor it... NOTHING BAD WITH TITTIES!!! :wtfga:

djBuffoon
1 hour ago, Riley Benton said:

Wow. She’s just full of dumb decisions. I seriously dislike her more and more as the days go by 

giphy.webp

Born To Slay

That would've been great for my date. Especially since she didn't get on until just after 10 in NYC. 

Pop Music

QUEEN OF PROMO. QUEEN OF DOCUMENTARY'S. QUEEN OF SHOWING HER BOOBS TO 20,000 PEOPLE :selena::lolly: 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

FrankGutz
8 hours ago, Delusional Aura said:

*Deep Breath

Her documentary heavily talks about her struggles with chronic pain where she can have a flare up at anytime. Now, with her condition she's more than likely forced to work less, which means touring less. Because Latin America and Asia aren't very lucrative markets for her she'll stay in North America and Europe and make most of her coins. So, she's not touring a lot because of her pain, which will result in decisions being made that will be most financially beneficial to her. Thus, the tweet is subtle shade to all the monsters attacking her. 

and how is that shady if she is in fact turing in Europe and still ignoring LA? she also did the same with ARTRave, so, as long as she is touring USA and Europe shes fine but suddenly she is in pain and unable to tour LA? lmao thats so dumb

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

freebit
35 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

and how is that shady if she is in fact turing in Europe and still ignoring LA? she also did the same with ARTRave, so, as long as she is touring USA and Europe shes fine but suddenly she is in pain and unable to tour LA? lmao thats so dumb

The LA leg of BTWB was a bit of a disaster. If her concerts performed like that at her commercial peak, why do you think a tour involving the divisive Joanne era would do well? If it doesn't make sense to Live Nation, then she's not going to go there. They're the ones with the data. 

Florian
7 hours ago, Riley Benton said:

Wow. She’s just full of dumb decisions. I seriously dislike her more and more as the days go by 

2674718_orig.gif

Archived