💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
request

Help! TFM instrumental artwork?

vinster13

Featured Posts

vinster13

I've spent at least 4 hours searching for good TFM instrumental artwork that isn't tacky looking with cheap knock off fonts and photos.

Can you guys please share yours??

rly struggling 

Raccoon

I am making a bunch of artworks for all albums' instrumentals, acapellas, demos etc... I'm gonna share it in here soon. Hope you like it :hug:

Obs: My concept kind of follows the same line

Edit: Damn it, my internet is f*cked up, as soon as it gets better I will upload the one you asked for + some screenshots from the covers in the making!

"The scars on my mind are on replay"

actsleazy

coverlandia.com has some good ones sometimes

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

Raccoon

Sorry about the late!!

1HBNQwf.png

8J5qto7.jpg

For TFM I made those 2 two options. My idea for the artworks I'm making are very simplistic yet remindful. And also for the instrumental artworks, are to show something from the album photoshoot but without showing her body. Hope you guys like it. :kara:

Oh guys, just a question... When I'm done, can I make a thread to post the artworks or I should post them in an already made thread? Thanks!

"The scars on my mind are on replay"

Illuminati

I'd say just use the whatever of the two official covers that you don't use for the actual album 

I usually just use the blank artworks for then i.e. the cover without text and stuff. It matches what instrumentals are really - the songs without words. 

vinster13
1 hour ago, Raccoon said:

Sorry about the late!!

1HBNQwf.png

8J5qto7.jpg

For TFM I made those 2 two options. My idea for the artworks I'm making are very simplistic yet remindful. And also for the instrumental artworks, are to show something from the album photoshoot but without showing her body. Hope you guys like it. :kara:

Oh guys, just a question... When I'm done, can I make a thread to post the artworks or I should post them in an already made thread? Thanks!

You can post them here! 

Archived