💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Ticket question?

Caothan Mcbride

Featured Posts

Caothan Mcbride

going to see lady gaga on the 1st feb but my tickets have the old date on them before she re-scheldue is this an issue i bought them of viagogo and am really worried 

The Code of your tickets does not change and is registered! The date doesn't matter at all! You should be safe!

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Catnikko

The official reschedule announcement said to just bring the ticket for the old date, i don't think they've sent out new ones?

Actual patient

NewUsername

The only thing that I DID read on twitter is that some people were denied entry in Barcelona yesterday, because their viagogo sellers scammed them and had returned the tickets behind their back to get their money back.

28 minutes ago, Driezewies said:

The only thing that I DID read on twitter is that some people were denied entry in Barcelona yesterday, because their viagogo sellers scammed them and had returned the tickets behind their back to get their money back.

Omg I got tickets using Ticketswap but the original owner could do that too theoretically

Catnikko
1 hour ago, dannydrummen said:

Omg I got tickets using Ticketswap but the original owner could do that too theoretically

Yeah i used Getmein and i'm so worried about this, the ticket is just a page that looks like they would've got it in an email, so if the original owner still has it and turns up before me then i wont get in and im not prepared for that :giveup:

Actual patient

NewUsername
2 hours ago, dannydrummen said:

1 hour ago, Unbeweavable said:

Yeah i used Getmein and i'm so worried about this, the ticket is just a page that looks like they would've got it in an email, so if the original owner still has it and turns up before me then i wont get in and im not prepared for that :giveup:

Maybe you can contact the venue?

Catnikko
20 minutes ago, Driezewies said:

Maybe you can contact the venue?

I don't think there's much they can do until (if) it happens, Getmein is fairly reliable i think so i'm just gonna think positive :pray: 

I read about someone it happened to once and the venue let them buy some tickets for £20 to get in

which could be ideal because i'd get refunded & i paid £230 for 2 standing tickets :toofunny: 

Actual patient

Archived