Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
request

RQ: Vanity official cover HQ remake

MEDONER

Featured Posts

MEDONER

Hi everyone, I was looking for a higher quality of the official Vanity cover available on Napster:

Spoiler

600x600.jpg

only to find that it is the highest quality available at the moment :selena: the other version around is a bad remake (mostly the font is badly upscaled, but not only that).

So I was wondering if some of you super-talented artists over here could remake the cover in at least HQ. :pray:

If it can help this is the highest quality of the picture used I could find:

Spoiler

C1EHmqh.jpg

So yeah that's it, IIIIIIII BOOOOOWWWW DOOOOWWWWNNN TO PRAAAAAYYY hoping you can give me all your helpin :ladyhaha: Thanks :kara:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually would like to create a topic where I'll be posting some art covers of songs that popped up on the web recently but I don't know how... Can you help me?

MEDONER
Just now, Gagnetti said:

I actually would like to create a topic where I'll be posting some art covers of songs that popped up on the web recently but I don't know how... Can you help me?

I think you need to reach 50 posts to be able to make a thread 

Ah... ok, thank you. Can I make the cover my way? I don't wanna use this pic. I already have other one in mind.

MEDONER
4 minutes ago, Gagnetti said:

Ah... ok, thank you. Can I make the cover my way? I don't wanna use this pic. I already have other one in mind.

Well I'm looking for the exact remake of that one cover, but feel free to post your own edit, I wanna see it :kara:

MEDONER
39 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

@MEDONER found the exact cover in full hq (1000x1000)

Vanity.png

This one is the bad remake I was talking about, you can see the Vanity font has been upscaled in a bad way and the Lady Gaga font is slightly different :)

MEDONER
1 minute ago, Gagnetti said:

Done! How can I post a pic here in GGD? Thanks!

You can upload it to sites like imgur.com and then you can copy+paste the link here :D

Archived