• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DMTT

• marcwaffles

• Memo

• Ellie Goulding

I've never really listened to any of Florence's stuff before, but I just heard Sweet Nothing and it is amazing!!! Eargasmic!! :legend:

I think i'd like to hear some more from her. What are her best songs??? Standout album tracks, etc. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

I've never really listened to any of Florence's stuff before, but I just heard Sweet Nothing and it is amazing!!! Eargasmic!! :legend:

I think i'd like to hear some more from her. What are her best songs??? Standout album tracks, etc. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

Dog Days Are Over, You've Got The Love, Only If For A Night, Spectrum, Strangeness and Charm :legend:

Ellie Goulding

You probably won't like her if you liked Sweet Nothing, because it's completely the opposite of her usual stuff :haha:

But listen to Dog Days Are Over, Rabbit Heart, Only If For A Night to get a taste of her.

If you want another dance track like SN, listen to Spectrum (Calvin Harris Remix) :)

Dog Days Are Over, You've Got The Love, Only If For A Night, Spectrum, Strangeness and Charm :legend:

You probably won't like her if you liked Sweet Nothing, because it's completely the opposite of her usual stuff :haha:

But listen to Dog Days Are Over, Rabbit Heart, Only If For A Night to get a taste of her.

If you want another dance track like SN, listen to Spectrum (Calvin Harris Remix) :)

Thanks!!! I'll listen and let you know what I think ;)

Princess Zelda

Why have you completely ignored my post on your wall about LTL for the past few days? :flop: . . .

What are you talking about?

Between Two Lungs, Cosmic Love, Heavy in Your Arms, Only if For a Night, What the Water Gave Me, Blinding, Heartlines, etc.

AyaKara

What are you talking about?

I wrote about Lover to Lover's video on your wall on FB and you never responded to it, but you responded to everything else I wrote to you :toofloppy:

marcwaffles

This post has no other purpose but to praise Florence Welch's amazingness.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Jenniferella

i wonder when she'll hit the studio

Did she say something about an eventual 2013 release ? I can't get enough of her, one of the most impressive artists of this generation tbh, her music keeps me under its spell
"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"