đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Vegas will Gagafy her again

Green Detox

Featured Posts

Irrelevant
27 minutes ago, ELEMENTALITY said:

Cardi B record, maybe a Bieber collab, maybe a Bruno collab, a DJ Khaled record, a Kygo collab, ect

:awkney:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

ELEMENTALITY
1 minute ago, Irrelevant said:

:awkney:

My point is not necesarily those artists boo. :ladyhaha: Just someone thats really lucrative on radio atm. :lolly: she can pick whoever chart topper she likes. :hor:

Irrelevant
Just now, ELEMENTALITY said:

My point is not necesarily those artists boo. :ladyhaha: Just someone thats really lucrative on radio atm. :lolly: she can pick whoever chart topper she likes. :hor:

they're all trash so no

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

ShockPop

I think it will be designed to show her off as a truly talented legend.

Dancepop section

Acoustic section

Hair metal section

Alternative pop section

Musical theatre section

Hits section

All laid out like a giant creative Broadway musical.

It will allow her to concentrate on a tree trunk of her career instead of being flustered by branches.

ELEMENTALITY
Just now, Irrelevant said:

they're all trash so no

Just a new suggestion for everyone on GGD: I think we should stop calling other artists trash just because we don't like them. People are not trash. Their music can be. But people themselves like what they like and no one person is trash or trashier or the trashiest and so on... calling something trash makes you sound like you think you are better than someone else and, quite frankly, you aren't. 

Next time say, "I think Bodak Yellow is a trashy song". Not "Cardi B is trash." It's pretty arrogant, especially for this cult site.  :trollga:

And for the record, Cardi B's music is fun and liberating to me and I respect her hustle. :queenga:

giskardsb

many people here continue to believe that the early Gaga is the "One True Gaga" that she needs to go back to.  She is what she makes of her self on a continuous basis.  TF Gaga, ARTPOP GAGA, C2C, Johanne, all are different aspects of the same person responding to her artistic needs and feelings at any given point; and I suspect we will see yet another variation of herself in Vegas.   

Quit looking for Gaga to "return" to something and just embrace whatever she becomes next.

I thought this said vegans and was ready to be like everything has fallen into place :triggered:

bannedT for life and it's SAD

VictoriaWinters

I'm personally very glad that I stan somebody who isn't afraid to evolve and change. I hope she doesn't try to be the exact artist she used to be.

Just go back and look at Madonna's vastly different and versatile discography, and imagine if she had stuck with her Debut - True Blue sound forever. Also, a reminder that Madonna also got her longest running #1 with Take a Bow, off her most stripped-down album Bedtime Stories. Gaga could easily have many huge hits off of Joanne. It was only the lack of promo that made the single success underwhelming. She could've even been huge with a song as different as Sinners Prayer if she had played it right.

Xoxo, Victoria

SCHEISSEMONTRE
2 hours ago, ELEMENTALITY said:

Cardi B record, maybe a Bieber collab, maybe a Bruno collab, a DJ Khaled record, a Kygo collab, ect....something that gets her name repeated on radio and gets people's appetites wet.

She ain’t that desperate you know she has talent.

Mychal

ELEMENTALITY
Just now, SCHEISSEMONTRE said:

She ain’t that desperate you know she has talent.

All of those people are talented. Cardi is already groundbreaking. Justin has a beautiful voice. Bruno has pipes and dances well. DJ Khaled delivers hit after hit. And Kygo is an electronic music force. 

Stop music shaming.

Archived